Highlighted posts from Sunday, May. 30, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 29, 2021 * 7 posts * 176 views
Gsteve said: i need new tires , thinking buy 3 new and use the spare. Is there any difference? Ive heard some say there is but.... really? Read more >>
May 29, 2021 * 3 posts * 77 views
RS4 said: Have a 14 roush raptor with 55k miles Had it since new! Truck is a beast with zero and i mean zero problems Only maintenance i have done is oil changes every 5k miles and I did ... Read more >>
May 29, 2021 * 5 posts * 126 views
FordTechOne said: It's most likely normal wastegate rattle. The wastegates linkages need to have tolerance built into them due to expansion that occurs as the turbochargers heat up. The reason you ... Read more >>
May 29, 2021 * 2 posts * 71 views
TOFTS said: I have a 2019 Raptor and previously owned a 2014 and a 2017. Just a couple of days ago I noticed that when I shut the truck off and restart it the Information Screen comes up on ... Read more >>
May 29, 2021 * 1 post * 43 views
HotLap said: Well been to the dealer for this and no fix yet. Anytime I'm driving/idling, the "No Key Detected" warning can come on. Been happening for quite some time now and more and more ... Read more >>
May 30, 2021 * 1 post * 39 views
Johnkn said: The right rear sensor on my 2019 is acting up during heavy rain and alerts and shows a red indicator when backing up, If it's not heavily raining it's fine. Anyone have the part ... Read more >>
May 29, 2021 * 1 post * 35 views
98rangerdave said: Hey forum, I installed a set of -12mm offset wheels about a month ago and since then I've heard a spring popping sound coming from the drivers side. Only happens at low speed, ... Read more >>
May 30, 2021 * 1 post * 34 views
ghettobat said: On my mirrors I have some reflectors or lights on the back side. When looking at the mirror from the drivers seat I see the turn signals blinking. The previous owner tinted the ... Read more >>
May 30, 2021 * 6 posts * 216 views
importslut said: Welcome. I'm new here too and I'm in Northern Utah as well. Read more >>
May 29, 2021 * 1 post * 14 views
FRFNewsletter said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Custom Wilwood Big Brake Kit May 28, 2021 * 11 posts * 217 views Ford Raptor Engine Discussion and Performance Mods New member from ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...