Highlighted posts from Sunday, May. 16, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 15, 2021 * 5 posts * 142 views
fitzmotor said: I moved on from the Raptor, it was nothing short of fantastic while I had it, I was worried about up coming repairs, I thought I could hear the start of a deep engine noise. It's ... Read more >>
May 15, 2021 * 4 posts * 116 views
braptorin said: 2019 Gen 2 bought new in Feb of 2020. Has about 7k very light pandy-street-queen miles so far. Essentially a flawless 802A vehicle where I did my first major service about 2 months ... Read more >>
May 15, 2021 * 3 posts * 83 views
Createace said: Hello I have a 2011 raptor. The passenger rear side was sagging to the point it was about 2 inches off the wheel. I replaced but leaf springs and its still the same exact sag. ... Read more >>
May 15, 2021 * 3 posts * 54 views
Spoolin said: Used to once in very long while but now becoming more frequent. 2019 bought with 20kmiles now at 29k. There 2 rear interior lights above passenger doors will stay on after I engage ... Read more >>
May 16, 2021 * 2 posts * 59 views
Oldfart said: I was wondering if anyone from here was going to Raptor School on this coming Thursday, the 20th? I'm going to be bringing at least one of my sheep, I would be willing to share. ... Read more >>
May 15, 2021 * 1 post * 67 views
Sweetlou1182 said: I was merging on the highway last night, went to accelerate then heard a little pop and then the truck went into limp mode. Power sucks and tranny shifting all over the place. ... Read more >>
May 15, 2021 * 1 post * 57 views
KrautKabbage said: Just got done installing paddle shifters on my 1st gen Raptor! [link] Read more >>
May 16, 2021 * 1 post * 47 views
Gen1pavementprincess said: Howdy! Purchased a Whipple stage 1 for my 2013. Looking for recommendations on a shop to do the install in the LA/OC area. Read more >>
May 16, 2021 * 1 post * 50 views
PBARaptor said: Hello everyone, Just recently finalized a great deal on a 2019 Agate Black Raptor Screw after searching for one for months. Previously had sports cars and truly loved my Jk Wrangler ... Read more >>
May 15, 2021 * 1 post * 38 views
KrautKabbage said: Hey guys!! Just wanted to finally say Hi and stoked that I can finally joint the forum! I've been wanting a Raptor since the Raptor R prototype back in 2008 and finally picked ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...