Highlighted posts from Sunday, Jun. 13, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 12, 2021 * 17 posts * 500 views
Kelseyw7788 said: I thought I would post my experience because I previously asked if I should pay $5k over at a dealership an hour away from Atlanta. I found a dealer who said they were doing MSRP.. ... Read more >>
June 12, 2021 * 11 posts * 379 views
360North said: Thanks guys...I submitted my info for Deposit of $1K this morning...they were busy & short-staffed today, so he'll finish it up on Monday. Meanwhile, this is what he has sent me ... Read more >>
June 12, 2021 * 8 posts * 111 views
Aurik said: So I went ahead and pulled the trigger today. There was a (used-car) dealer near me with a 2018 Lightning Blue SuperCrew, 802A with Moonroof. The miles were pretty high, but it ... Read more >>
June 12, 2021 * 10 posts * 232 views
LouK said: Judging by the timeline of chip shortage and other market influences it will take well into late 2022 for used cars to start seeing a good dip. Trade in is just about 20% more ... Read more >>
June 12, 2021 * 5 posts * 269 views
KCHawkeye02 said: With the 2022 order banks scheduled to open 9/15/21 for the 2022 F150, has anyone heard about new exterior colors for the Raptor? Or will it just be the same that they offer for ... Read more >>
June 12, 2021 * 6 posts * 155 views
dudmleh522 said: Hello guys ive never owned a truck before and this will be my first one. In market forna used raptor but seems like its really hard to find with decent price. i am really leaning ... Read more >>
June 12, 2021 * 5 posts * 105 views
Joey said: Looking for a good quality sun shade that actually works & is not a POS, have a couple now that just plain stink, want great windshield coverage in a easy to store package. Anybody ... Read more >>
June 12, 2021 * 6 posts * 288 views
combatninja said: Sorry, not a Raptor fanboy here. I don't have a Gen 1 or 2 at this time, but I have spent time in both over the years. I think the multiple failings of Ford with both the Bronco ... Read more >>
June 12, 2021 * 5 posts * 102 views
Gabriel Garcia said: Ive had my raptor for a while now, was waiting for a gen 3 but it didn't impress me enough to make the switch. I'm looking to get 37s most likely KM3s. What do I need to make those ... Read more >>
June 12, 2021 * 6 posts * 84 views
Mark Hounschell said: I am trying to remove the console lid. I previously saw a thread that had disassembly/assembly instructions but can't seem to locate it. I found and removed 5 screws but something ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...