Highlighted posts from Sunday, Jul. 25, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 25, 2021 * 10 posts * 130 views
Shekkie2432 said: That's what the iDatalink FOR1 is for. It took zero time. You reuse the factory screen brackets in conjunction with a set of brackets and bezel that come with the kit. The kit ... Read more >>
July 24, 2021 * 7 posts * 153 views
Nick_Rptr said: Hi everyone, I have had my 19 Gen 2 for a while and starting to get more and more into the offroad scene, i have jumped my truck and pushed it to what i believe its limit (Baby ... Read more >>
July 24, 2021 * 5 posts * 238 views
U-235 said: Help please. I see the option to order the power tailgate includes the tailgate work surface and step. What does the standard tailgate look like open? I assume it does not have ... Read more >>
July 24, 2021 * 4 posts * 126 views
Magnetic18 said: My 2020 Raptor wont pass emission in MA. I have a whipple tune on it. I tried going to Ford and having them remap it back to stock but they couldn't, they said the PCM was corrupt ... Read more >>
July 24, 2021 * 4 posts * 107 views
heybear said: so new-ish to me raptor came with CAI thing. well today i managed to **** the battery by leaving key in. popped the hood to jump it and noticed.... air filter completely disconnected ... Read more >>
July 24, 2021 * 4 posts * 78 views
turboluke said: Excited to join the Raptor club! Yesterday, I placed an order for a fully loaded '21(or '22 at this point?) Raptor but I am really lost on the build and delivery date (as was the ... Read more >>
July 24, 2021 * 4 posts * 392 views
Stojanowski said: Interesting I did check the thread and we were posting build weeks a couple days prior to this announcement Read more >>
July 24, 2021 * 5 posts * 118 views
Todd Turbo S said: I'm curious to get some feedback with anyone whom happens to have an aftermarket intercooler but does not combined it with an aftermarket tune. I just like the idea of having cooler ... Read more >>
July 24, 2021 * 4 posts * 64 views
Jango said: Just curious but is straight through exhaust or chambered better ? Read more >>
July 25, 2021 * 2 posts * 152 views
BalorGrayJax said: Ugh.. I was Gung-** about buying the Gen3 when the video dropped but my First Edition Bronco kept me from pulling the trigger. Ended up dumping my Model S for way more money than ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...