Highlighted posts from Sunday, Jul. 04, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 03, 2021 * 8 posts * 128 views
Ford Raptor Engine Discussion and Performance Mods
thrashx said: I finally took my 2018 Raptor in for Cam Phaser repair. Well, the dealer let me know the repair did not work so Ford has instructed them to redo the repair. Sigh! Read more >>
July 03, 2021 * 5 posts * 114 views
GordoJay said: Ford's "tune" is designed to run and be reliable in all operating conditions. -50F to 120F, -300ft to 14,000ft, towing or not, good gas/bad gas. When you tune, you can get more ... Read more >>
July 03, 2021 * 5 posts * 186 views
Ford Raptor Recalls | TSB's | SSM's
Tibi Steri said: You are correct, same here (I was told not to show up if the truck has no door latch issues)! On the other hand I assume it depends on the dealer and how convincing you are in ... Read more >>
July 03, 2021 * 4 posts * 144 views
Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]
KODIAK said: If you can wait a few extra minutes to air up, I'd do a Milwaukee or dewalt 20v inflator and plug the charger into the 400w. Less weight, less room, less hassle. Read more >>
July 03, 2021 * 3 posts * 72 views
Ford Raptor Problems and Questions Forum
wac45 said: You might try *** Truck on Gulf to Bay in Clearwater. They have installed some lights for me in the past and have been there a long time. Smtruckworld.com I don't know why it won't ... Read more >>
July 04, 2021 * 2 posts * 46 views
New Member Check-In
12RaptorCanada said: Hey Guys, Just picked up a 2012 Ford Raptor. Its got a few mods done. Its got the 2.9L whipple supercharger. Fun truck so far, I definitely need to get the shocks rebuilt. Ive ... Read more >>
July 03, 2021 * 1 post * 52 views
Dirtypope said: Raptor 2019 and 40K miles I was able to get to the dealer and truck just died code P0300, P0304, P0305, P0306 Anyone had same issue??? Read more >>
July 04, 2021 * 1 post * 43 views
dudmleh522 said: Anyone run cobb CAI on their gen 2? I am thinking about getting this intake but wanted to hear some reviews. Can't seem to find decent reviews on how loud turbo sound is with this ... Read more >>
July 04, 2021 * 1 post * 35 views
MRB said: Went off roaring and when I got home I noticed a squeak coming from the leaf spring. does anyone know if my leaf spring went or does it just need to be tightened? Any help would ... Read more >>
July 04, 2021 * 1 post * 29 views
Newsletter Archive
FRFNewsletter said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Happy 4th of July weekend July 02, 2021 * 11 posts * 246 views Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 3] USA Made Wheels July ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...