Highlighted posts from Sunday, Dec. 12, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
December 11, 2021 * 9 posts * 129 views
22Raptor said: Hello all, new to the forum and late to the game. Like all looking for a raptor at MSRP any help appreciated. Thanks in advance Read more >>
December 11, 2021 * 9 posts * 133 views
Badgertits said: So I pulled my 2 sons car seats last week as I went on a week long road trip for work w/ my dog riding along- decided to give her more room by removing both seats on the "60 split ... Read more >>
December 11, 2021 * 6 posts * 149 views
ReconReggie19 said: Hey guys Don't bash me to bad.. Truck has been sitting in the shop for the past week, so my dining area is full of truck parts waiting to be installed. I noticed alot of the aftermarket ... Read more >>
December 11, 2021 * 6 posts * 113 views
Bgoodman said: Can someone suggest a good rear seat cover that will allow the seats to be raised and lowered independently? Read more >>
F
December 12, 2021 * 5 posts * 154 views
RamseyF said: not sure if this can be a serious question. 35 gallon tank at 1.7 mpgs you'd be filling up 1-2 times a day. and that should be a deal breaker for any normal person unless its funny ... Read more >>
December 11, 2021 * 4 posts * 142 views
Halo Raptor said: Does anyone know of a company that is replicating the trombone style exhaust from the Gen 3 for the Gen 2 ? Read more >>
December 11, 2021 * 6 posts * 168 views
MTF said: I like 38 in the front more then 36 because it makes parallel parking easier with one hand. 36 in the front is good for long trips for me. 32 in the rear seems to be the sweet ... Read more >>
December 12, 2021 * 4 posts * 93 views
CoronaRaptor said: Welcome to the place, congrats on your Raptor, I'm sure you'll post a pic of your Raptor, @smurfslayer was nice enough to show us his dream car, lol Read more >>
December 11, 2021 * 3 posts * 95 views
Birdnutz said: Anyone running two LP 4's to the 15amp uplifter switch without a relay? according to BD 2 LP's are 15amp total. Read more >>
December 12, 2021 * 2 posts * 174 views
m4can2 said: Just crossed 8k miles in my Gen 3. Currently on my 2nd road trip from Texas to Georgia and also logged a trip from Texas to New Mexico in October. So far...zero issues...well, ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...