Highlighted posts from Sunday, Aug. 29, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 28, 2021 * 61 posts * 1,431 views
Raptorbegone said: Love reading the debate back and forth on production times, who's spot got bumped, etc. And personally, it's a bit funny that anyone still wants a 2021. That will become the year ... Read more >>
August 28, 2021 * 20 posts * 478 views
Raptor37 said: Starting to see a lot of Raptors being put into "built" and "shipped" status that were produced after mine. I'm curious if these are retail... Mine was a stock order I found and ... Read more >>
August 28, 2021 * 13 posts * 380 views
stg4021 said: How do you know if your order is coming by truck or train? Read more >>
August 28, 2021 * 7 posts * 100 views
Mamugabe said: Hi all a new Raptor owner from Uruguay. Thanks for aceptance. Read more >>
August 28, 2021 * 7 posts * 83 views
Raptorbegone said: Here from san antonio,tx. Love the site and all the comradery! Read more >>
August 28, 2021 * 5 posts * 116 views
blademan said: Guys. Probably not usefull info but when I purchased my used raptor it came with 1 key so the dealership had a local Ford dealership order me.a key took about a month.. Short story(if ... Read more >>
August 28, 2021 * 5 posts * 65 views
MikeyHD said: I would suggest jacking up the truck so that wheel is off the ground then check for play by rocking the top and bottom. If a bearing is worn, there will be a good amount of play. ... Read more >>
August 28, 2021 * 7 posts * 148 views
MookeyB37 said: Yea, having them paint the fender flares, bumpers, etc. Not a fan of all the grey plastic and metal. Read more >>
August 28, 2021 * 3 posts * 109 views
CMSearle2 said: Anybody run these? I've researched tires to death and haven't seen much of anything about these and I know they've been around a long time. Come in a load range C with similar ... Read more >>
August 28, 2021 * 2 posts * 70 views
LouK said: If you go onto fords website and select the 37 package it shows the graphics as being more white, but the stock photo to the left with the code orange is absolutely more black. ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...