Highlighted posts from Sunday, Aug. 08, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 07, 2021 * 43 posts * 896 views
KevoUsmc said: If you have a build week 09/27 post up here. Let's keep track of us folk less fortunate than most, and pray that the Raptor Gods will bless us with moving our dates forward. [image] Read more >>
August 07, 2021 * 6 posts * 87 views
Jcote003 said: Super stoked to start this journey. M-rack might be my first buy . NH area, went all the way to OHIO to get her. Looking forward to learning what I can do with this truck and what ... Read more >>
August 07, 2021 * 5 posts * 55 views
Dave-O said: Just put my order in for 37" package in Code Orange with decal deleted. Never owned a Raptor, let alone any new vehicle. I'm over the moon excited as I never thought I'd ever own ... Read more >>
August 08, 2021 * 4 posts * 72 views
Oldfart said: I saw someone post not long ago about adding temp above the gauges. I can't find the coding for it on the spreadsheet of mods I have. Anyone have that handy? Thanks. Read more >>
August 07, 2021 * 4 posts * 88 views
pat247 said: Hopefully this wraps up my week of maintenance. Had the local ford dealership do the transmission flush at 65k so this time I decided to drop the pan and do a fluid & filter. I've ... Read more >>
August 07, 2021 * 2 posts * 114 views
murphyraptor said: Someone had posted to link to fords website where you enter your build number and vin so you can track your build progress. I can't find it again. I also have a Bronco reservation ... Read more >>
August 07, 2021 * 2 posts * 54 views
toledoUPSguy said: 1st I should probably apologize for posting here since I didn't get the raptor I wanted but got a lowly 2020 platinum. Lots more lighting threads here so I thought I ask here. ... Read more >>
August 08, 2021 * 5 posts * 159 views
Plukerten McGriddle said: I'm thinking about swapping my current ride (L405 Range Rover) for a gen 3 raptor when the dust settles (i.e. no dealer markups, non-sellers market, etc.). Been lurking for a while ... Read more >>
August 07, 2021 * 1 post * 54 views
greatone99 said: what volume level does the stock head unit on the b and o usually clip,im assuming they r all different. I have an smd meter on its way Read more >>
August 08, 2021 * 1 post * 32 views
BobDoc said: OK, had issues with my AC acting up, would not blow at all or would get locked on full blast.... Figured it was the resistor for the blower motor based on my research. Replaced ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...