Highlighted posts from Sunday, Aug. 01, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 01, 2021 * 14 posts * 272 views
Caleb Sousley said: All together mine was just about 3000$. Granted it was the most expensive package available but not sure how much cheaper others are. My paint was in decent condition for the most ... Read more >>
July 31, 2021 * 9 posts * 100 views
greatone99 said: I set my gains on my jl rd 900 amp, front and rear clipped at about half way on the gain setting with volume at 25 no equalizer ,but the sub with a 50 hz wave clips at about a ... Read more >>
August 01, 2021 * 3 posts * 90 views
Dancam said: All the outlets are showing an amber light. 100% I remember it being green.The power outlets and the 12 v outlet work perfect. Everything is stock with no added accessories. Any ... Read more >>
July 31, 2021 * 3 posts * 82 views
B E N said: Look at general grabber at2, bfg ko2, cooper discoverer atp II, goodyear wrangler ultraterrain or toyo open country. Plenty of tires in that size, most are going to be load range ... Read more >>
July 31, 2021 * 3 posts * 82 views
B E N said: It's a 6500~ lb truck, even if you double the power; the power, to weight ratio is not that good. So nope, not a zero to 60 monster. Get it in the dirt and you will understand ... Read more >>
July 31, 2021 * 2 posts * 46 views
NVK16 said: Anyone on here that knows what trails are good for a Raptor in Ocala Forest? I see a few fire roads but understand there are some good trails as well. I do know there are a number ... Read more >>
July 31, 2021 * 3 posts * 78 views
B E N said: Works fine, but your ride will suffer. Best mod I did to my truck was pulling the 35x12.50r20 it came with and sticking on a set of stock size wheels and tires with some side wall. ... Read more >>
July 31, 2021 * 1 post * 65 views
CTK59 said: Just a quick post to others that may be considering Cobb. Installed cold air intake and flashed engine and transmission; engine 91-octane and transmission OEM+ and very happy with ... Read more >>
July 31, 2021 * 1 post * 58 views
pat247 said: Squeezed this nastiness out of the rear calipers when I did a rotor pad refresh on my Raptor. The reservoir starts out small but as the brakes wear it gets larger and the brake ... Read more >>
July 31, 2021 * 1 post * 39 views
FRFNewsletter said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Gen 2 for Gen 3? July 30, 2021 * 17 posts * 425 views Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 3] Any of you thought about trading ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...