Highlighted posts from Saturday, Sep. 11, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 10, 2021 * 15 posts * 147 views
grewhi said: I'm now so glad I went SCAB (Wife not happy). Looks amazing IMO compared to the SCREW. I get the advantages of the SCREW but from a pure looks perspective... I bought it without ... Read more >>
September 10, 2021 * 8 posts * 192 views
MDJAK said: I could be wrong (though I tell my family I am never wrong), but I recall reading or viewing a video of a run across the baja that these dudes do every year (not a race) and they ... Read more >>
September 10, 2021 * 9 posts * 216 views
goldenretriever96 said: Hey all, I figured I'd post to try my luck. Does anyone know of any Raptor stock orders in Antimatter Blue - Code Orange that are max 5k over msrp for sale? Read more >>
September 10, 2021 * 5 posts * 59 views
BNX5 said: Another new member here. Traded in the old dad car and got and finally got a truck. I'm just trying to learn at this point but wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Read more >>
September 10, 2021 * 6 posts * 166 views
FordTechOne said: The tune will overwrite the updated calibration from Ford. You would need to contact Cobb and see if they have updated their tune with the parameters from Ford's new software. ... Read more >>
September 10, 2021 * 4 posts * 248 views
slv_ said: Lack of communication from Ford is starting to annoy the hell out of me and is really making me consider an F250. A local dealer has the exact truck I want scheduled for delivery ... Read more >>
September 10, 2021 * 5 posts * 94 views
Sloracer said: Asking for some feedback from those that have already done a front bumper and/or suspension upgrades to distract you from all this GEN3 chatter! My truck is way more of a daily ... Read more >>
September 11, 2021 * 8 posts * 415 views
Raptor37 said: I'm seeing just under 43" rear and 41.5" front on the 35s. 1/4 tank noone in cab. Read more >>
September 11, 2021 * 5 posts * 56 views
BNX5 said: Another new member here. Traded in the infinity and finally got a 2019 scab. It's basic and doesn't have any upgrades yet but only has 10k on the odo. I'm looking forward to learning ... Read more >>
September 10, 2021 * 6 posts * 174 views
shadow11 said: Hello all! I have found a Raptor with the 37 package coming in that is exactly the way I want that could be here in November. The only thing it does have is the Tailgate applique ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...