Highlighted posts from Saturday, Sep. 04, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 03, 2021 * 33 posts * 1,170 views
dirtlvr said: My dealer already has a deposit from a customer on a Raptor R. Maybe that's what she meant by ordered. Clearly you can't order one yet. And somehow my dealer knows they are only ... Read more >>
September 03, 2021 * 23 posts * 1,178 views
Erjdrvr said: Nope, just got home from work and doing some weekly truck status research and this post popped up. Pals App showed it dispatched today and the dealer is close to DTP. Read more >>
September 03, 2021 * 23 posts * 1,060 views
Jcc6600 said: Was on the floor at Dearborn couldn't believe all the raptors rolling off the line! Read more >>
September 03, 2021 * 8 posts * 161 views
RaptorWhoSaysNI said: Good luck with your new to you Raptor! Going to look pretty and hopefully go faster with some trick mods no doubt! Read more >>
September 03, 2021 * 7 posts * 142 views
luv2xlr8 said: Finally, the Raptor is mentioned in a song. Not a big rap fan, but definitely chuckled when a buddy of mine sent me this: [link] Lyric: "Not a regular F150 this a f****** raptor". Read more >>
September 04, 2021 * 8 posts * 219 views
Sleves2 said: I want to order a Leadfoot grey with 35 tires, but I was told by my dealer that this color is B.O. and that it would delay the order. They offered me a white one with 37s that ... Read more >>
September 03, 2021 * 4 posts * 93 views
ravis22 said: looking to buy a used raptor and just wondering if there is some way to be able to tell if the cam phaser issue was fixed? I've looked at a lot and their carfax report and see ... Read more >>
September 03, 2021 * 3 posts * 116 views
gobluejd said: My 2.7 IMHO is very peppy, more so in Sport mode. What can I expect? Serious question. I have never driven a Raptor before. Read more >>
September 03, 2021 * 6 posts * 356 views
TravisHTX said: Agreed. Granted I didn't rotate, but the rear tires were cupped horribly, the center pretty much bald, the sides still had plenty. After 16k miles... I did not have them over inflated, ... Read more >>
September 03, 2021 * 4 posts * 135 views
Plukerten McGriddle said: Just called Ford Performance as my blend date (8/30/21) came and went with no updates on the tracker. Yesterday, it all of the sudden started reading 9/2/21 as the 'in production' ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...