Highlighted posts from Saturday, Oct. 23, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 22, 2021 * 14 posts * 735 views
LT_Liberator said: Disclaimer: > [/URL]
October 22, 2021 * 15 posts * 530 views
paulny said: After contemplating back and forth on whether to wait until they get the bugs worked out, I said screw it (no pun intended) and pulled the trigger on a Lead Foot. Life is a blessing ... Read more >>
October 23, 2021 * 11 posts * 493 views
ddraughn said: Thanks dude. Yeah, I opted out of that package. I will feature the "FP GN03" logo on the rear, but that's it. I have located where I can get just that decal. I intend on wrapping ... Read more >>
October 23, 2021 * 14 posts * 162 views
John M said: My answer is HELL YES, when you find yourself Boulder Hopping and Climbing Up and Over 2 foot steps in a Boulder Strewn Slot Canyon. I for one am extremely grateful for both and ... Read more >>
October 22, 2021 * 11 posts * 249 views
LT_Liberator said: (This is a double-post from the Gen 3 forum, but it applies to both due to comparison???) Just thought the Gen 1 dudes would love the fact that they compared a Gen 1 to the Gen ... Read more >>
October 22, 2021 * 15 posts * 230 views
greatone99 said: 1 - if u have it ,is there a point to getting the pcm update 2- if it is the rattle ,which I don't care the noise does not bother me ,will it hurt anything ? 3-if it is rattling ... Read more >>
October 22, 2021 * 6 posts * 91 views
reagle said: Some of you saw my post a few weeks back about looking at a very nice and high priced Gen 1. I did NOT follow through with that. But ended up finding a 1 owner, 44k mile 2018 in ... Read more >>
October 22, 2021 * 6 posts * 293 views
Dalejbrass said: Anyone seen or know if the beadlock wheels will be different than the 21's like they have been on Gen 2's? I'm not a fan of the 21's and trying to decide if I'm going to order ... Read more >>
October 22, 2021 * 8 posts * 221 views
smgilles said: If I was doing (well I guess I have) a daily driver with a bit of budget I would do it in this order. 1. Deavers 2. COBB AP with off the shelf TCM + Goosetuned (need upgraded intercooler) ... Read more >>
October 22, 2021 * 7 posts * 119 views
John M said: I have Posted my loyalty to BFG and the MT''s in particular before but.....When I got out to Spot myself over a 2 foot step and saw this??? I feel in love with my MT's EVEN MORE!! ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...