Highlighted posts from Saturday, Oct. 16, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 15, 2021 * 18 posts * 852 views
1roadking said: I am a finance manager at a large Ford dealership in NH and we received a 2021 Ford Raptor in Antimatter that I had put my name on subject to a test drive. All I can say is wow!!! ... Read more >>
October 15, 2021 * 12 posts * 511 views
natron said: From reading other posts, each dealer has a zone manager. Has your dealer tried reaching out to this person. The way Ford has handled this is bush league. The customers that committed ... Read more >>
October 15, 2021 * 9 posts * 239 views
BadWRP said: I recently tried to have my 35 truck courtesy delivered to a dealer in Ca. The CA dealership will accept the delivery for an $350 paid by the ordering dealership. Orange county ... Read more >>
October 15, 2021 * 12 posts * 326 views
micreorge said: On the 21 raptor, when you add the 37 package, it takes away the carbon fiber package, so does this mean the MY21 37 package doesn't come with carbon fiber or is it already included? ... Read more >>
October 15, 2021 * 8 posts * 187 views
jjm047 said: Anyone have a bed mat? Apparently no one makes one specifically for the raptor. Anyone have any luck finding one that works? Read more >>
October 15, 2021 * 8 posts * 413 views
Perauto said: I have owned 9 Raptors inc 6.2 and 3.5 ,I love these trucks .The only flaws in the 21 so far IMO is minor ,I am disappointed the headlight default to auto every time you restart ... Read more >>
October 16, 2021 * 6 posts * 208 views
Ryed said: I ordered a 22 through GStone in Middlebury, VT which is the 2nd closest Ford dealer to me. I dealt with Jason Kerr who was easy to work with. He said they had an allocation for ... Read more >>
October 15, 2021 * 13 posts * 305 views
RaptorCDH said: Did you try turning off carplay? Does this mean you cannot use CarPlay without giving up the ability to set-up and keep Home Screen gauge layout ? My auto fold mirrors acted up ... Read more >>
October 16, 2021 * 6 posts * 142 views
stoppard stop said: Alright so hear me out. I have my two pages of presets saved to my favorite channels. After about 2 weeks in my gen 3, i started noticing something strange. I thought it was a ... Read more >>
October 15, 2021 * 9 posts * 201 views
tabvette said: Looks like you had a fight with barbed wire..... eeesh. I think I am gonna go put another coat of wax on mine. LOL:artist1: Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...