Highlighted posts from Saturday, May. 29, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 28, 2021 * 11 posts * 217 views
nikhsub1 said: I'm in. I actually spoke to someone at Wilwood a couple years back. They have so many parts that the only thing needed would really be a bracket for the calipers to be made. Of ... Read more >>
May 29, 2021 * 6 posts * 79 views
svc said: Welcome to the Raptor Community! Feel free to reach out to SVC with any inquiries down the road! -Colin Read more >>
May 28, 2021 * 11 posts * 217 views
2020Raptor said: The truck pipes a synthesized exhaust noise through the stereo speakers. It smooths over the real exhaust noise, not make it more aggressive. Perhaps to sound less like a V6 ? ... Read more >>
May 28, 2021 * 5 posts * 125 views
Sunchild714 said: Will it be the end of the world if you did this? Probably not. It really depends on what you do and what performance you are looking to get out of your Raptor. I took my Raptor ... Read more >>
May 29, 2021 * 5 posts * 76 views
saym14 said: If so how do you like them and how is the light output... I am a little bit concerned that the mesh of the grill will block out some of the light This is the kit that goes behind ... Read more >>
May 28, 2021 * 4 posts * 89 views
shelby100 said: Wondering if it may be time to sell since market is good? I have a 2014 Shelby raptor with 68k on it. I love the truck but it sits in the garage most of the time. Wanted to hear ... Read more >>
May 28, 2021 * 3 posts * 119 views
vegascarnut said: Yes. They are weak, just like the stock IWEs. If you want those, you really already have them. Just plug your vacuum source-done! Ran mine like that for a year. Read more >>
May 28, 2021 * 2 posts * 54 views
radelow said: Finished installing my traction bars today. I had a shop (Offroad Warehouse) weld on the shackles and I did the rest. My u-bolts were trashed so I had to pick up new ones. Fortunately ... Read more >>
May 28, 2021 * 2 posts * 37 views
ChrisMcP05 said: Hi all- I have a 2020 Gen 2 with 20k miles. It recently started to make a rattling noise in 1-4 gears under light to moderate load. I started to notice it driving down narrow streets ... Read more >>
May 28, 2021 * 1 post * 72 views
TurboTJ said: Just came across this in the latest issue of American Trucks. Has anyone tried it? Does it retain the ability to change vehicle settings in the truck? From what I can tell, it's ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...