Highlighted posts from Saturday, May. 15, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 14, 2021 * 5 posts * 143 views
Oldfart said: Have any of you ever seen a tape measure like this? I had it with some tools from when my older brother passed away and I never used it until yesterday. See anything odd? I thought ... Read more >>
May 14, 2021 * 8 posts * 104 views
KDAWG97M3 said: Hey guys I have an issue with my 2017 camera front and back. I used forscan to re calibrate, it has gotten worse since the sync upgrade (still sync 3) and funny thing is ford website ... Read more >>
May 14, 2021 * 5 posts * 124 views
Brandon1186 said: Hi I'm just curious what's the max boost you guys are running while tuned with stock bov? Is 22psi still safe for stock turbos and bov? Read more >>
May 14, 2021 * 4 posts * 184 views
bpcfi said: Well just sold my gen 2. sure hope the gen 3 comes quick I have nothing to drive. Figured why not prices are so high currently and I didn't think they will stay that high once ... Read more >>
May 14, 2021 * 4 posts * 78 views
Specialtyperformanceparts said: These 2 tutorial videos are pretty quick and to the point. They show JUST HOW EASY it is to plug in one of our adapters from our new harness system into your truck to get access ... Read more >>
May 14, 2021 * 3 posts * 216 views
PorterW1111 said: Awesome parts but why not rip off all that individual wire sheath so the whole loom is significantly smaller in diameter? Especially since wrapping in shrink anyway... [image] Read more >>
May 15, 2021 * 1 post * 57 views
Klewee8 said: So I'm doing lighting modifications to my roush supercharged raptor. Already have bought the KC hilite pro6 roof lights. Came across the kibbetech grill mounts that fit the Pro ... Read more >>
May 15, 2021 * 1 post * 49 views
M_NorthRaptor said: Owner of a 2019 and looking to see if anyone has had any luck with matching colors of the 2019/2020 tailgate applique to the taillights? Looking to match the black of the applique ... Read more >>
May 14, 2021 * 1 post * 44 views
cahek65 said: Hi, Guys! I need your advice. I replaced the high pressure hose that leaked steering fluid on my 2013 Raptor. Then reassembled the system and did several complete revolutions of ... Read more >>
May 15, 2021 * 1 post * 23 views
Gsteve said: I've read they are closed quite often. Given that everyone says the stock IC is fairly adequate would it be worth removing the shutters for the summer? Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...