Highlighted posts from Saturday, May. 08, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 07, 2021 * 6 posts * 94 views
Rustler said: Please help me diagnose this noise! Video of the noise from inside the cab (I'm going to try to get a buddy to stand on the side of the road next and get some video from outside ... Read more >>
May 07, 2021 * 4 posts * 197 views
Raptor916 said: My truck will mostly be a mall crawler. I admit it. Which one of the 2 will have a smoother ride? Read more >>
May 07, 2021 * 4 posts * 221 views
Admin.RealTruck said: As always we value your feedback, we would love to see what is the most important to you! Read more >>
May 07, 2021 * 5 posts * 91 views
SS308 said: Looking at purchasing a freezer/refrigerator, but don't want to purchase another battery (Jackery) or dual battery system. What's the minimum to get by for a long weekend excursions ... Read more >>
May 07, 2021 * 4 posts * 97 views
pat247 said: @Sweetlou1182 I'm interested, what are you wanting to do with this? Read more >>
May 07, 2021 * 3 posts * 62 views
Danactive said: I'm back and happy to say this time in a GEN2! had my GEN1 for a couple years but hated the SCAB and wanted a CREW but things just never worked out after i sold it. This year I ... Read more >>
May 07, 2021 * 3 posts * 115 views
Cory s said: finally got around to installing my deaver +4 Hd and my ADS 4.0's Read more >>
May 08, 2021 * 3 posts * 163 views
91Eunos said: No experience with the tail lights proper, but I put one of their smoked third brake lights on my son's black '19. Works well and no issue...looks good too on a dark truck. Had ... Read more >>
May 08, 2021 * 2 posts * 65 views
Idaho said: This is my first vehicle with LED headlights. I have only had HID's in the past to compare it to but know that overtime, HID's will dim in their brightness. With that line of thought, ... Read more >>
May 07, 2021 * 5 posts * 146 views
Pyro3601 said: I'm not sure it's a cab off/motor out situation. Pro demand only lists it as a 0.8hr labour time. Going through the remove and replace instructions no where does it tell me to ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...