Highlighted posts from Saturday, Jun. 12, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 11, 2021 * 60 posts * 1,724 views
04Ram2500Hemi said: Below is a Raptor with 35's and a Raptor with 37's built very similar to my 2020 Raptor that stickered for $74,000 (I left out the sunroof so add the $1,500ish to that if you want ... Read more >>
June 11, 2021 * 21 posts * 441 views
Jerel said: I built a Lead foot 35" 801a with Twin Panel with Beadlocks. As I continue to obsess over this truck, I looked at the interior 360 view. Its Green And to be more specific, the ... Read more >>
June 11, 2021 * 7 posts * 263 views
Vintage said: Anyone know the difference between the Bed Tray and Bed Mat? The pic shown on the site looks identical. I'm ordering the Retractable Tonneua Cover and website let me order the ... Read more >>
June 12, 2021 * 6 posts * 197 views
DFWRob said: Ordered the Spray In Bedliner on the new Raptor. Anyone know if this is installed at the factory or at the dealer? Has some weird *ACCY thing on the line item. Read more >>
June 11, 2021 * 6 posts * 221 views
amg55driver said: I put too many names on dealers list ordered mine from my local dealer, but another dealer just called and email me saying they have an allocation that allows to do 37 performance ... Read more >>
June 11, 2021 * 6 posts * 217 views
LouK said: Was calling around and happened upon a dealer with 2 unspoken for allocations. I was his first call surprisingly. I took his first allocation but the other is up for grabs,If anyone ... Read more >>
June 11, 2021 * 6 posts * 116 views
Topher said: Oh dang sliced it with a pressure washer shoot that's some powerful water pressure. Im sure there is some shortage tax, think ford said it was $363 Read more >>
June 11, 2021 * 4 posts * 101 views
MrCheese said: I am thinking about putting window deflectors on my 2017 Raptor. Does anyone have any recommendations on a quality product? Or is this just a bad idea ? I had them on my previous ... Read more >>
June 11, 2021 * 6 posts * 75 views
Mk1 Caddy said: Anybody had issues with oil starvation on tight turns? There's a really tight roundabout near my house that I like to drive with a little bit of speed. Its happened twice now but ... Read more >>
June 11, 2021 * 3 posts * 178 views
fordloco said: Where is the sunroof option on Ford Build site? Don't see it. Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...