Highlighted posts from Saturday, Jul. 31, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 30, 2021 * 17 posts * 425 views
Justin Mundy said: Hey guys need some help. I have a 2018 pretty much loaded with 67k miles on it & located in NC. I am thinking of selling/trading in to dealership and ordering a gen 3. Highest ... Read more >>
July 30, 2021 * 15 posts * 228 views
jamanrr said: There is a poll attached but given the choice of the Raptor or Bronco, which would you pick and why? I am not going to lie, the new Bronco is very nice has lots of cool features ... Read more >>
July 30, 2021 * 6 posts * 230 views
sip320 said: :welcome:since this is my time building a vehicle (gave my deposit today); are there any perks with the entire process? Meaning does Ford send buyers things or certain discounts ... Read more >>
July 30, 2021 * 5 posts * 57 views
Evil Peaches said: Hello all, I've been lurking around here since I bought my 2014 Screw last year. Finally coming out of the shadows after doing much reading on the forums. I look forward to learning ... Read more >>
July 30, 2021 * 6 posts * 106 views
Oldfart said: I thought I remembered a member posting in here that he was selling them made to plug and play, but I can't find anything with the search. Read more >>
July 30, 2021 * 4 posts * 191 views
Mark Dickerson said: From someone at the truck plant via BOF Customer orders are always produced before dealer stock. The only way a dealer stock order could come first is the first week or two of ... Read more >>
July 30, 2021 * 4 posts * 78 views
luv2xlr8 said: Curious how accurate the gauges are when it comes down to the AVG mpg? I recently changed the oil, rotated and balanced my stock size Revo 3's and loaded a custom 93 performance ... Read more >>
July 30, 2021 * 4 posts * 46 views
MurderedOutSVT said: Welcome to FRF! #Blackraptorsmatter Where at in LA? I've done a bunch of work all around there especially near Lake Charles Read more >>
July 30, 2021 * 3 posts * 67 views
mikehawncho said: Anyone else have any issues with wheel bearings? I bought a 2019 Raptor with 34,000 miles - on the test drive I heard what I thought was a bad wheel bearing but wrote it off as ... Read more >>
July 30, 2021 * 2 posts * 58 views
andyjimenez said: Hey everyone, I have a completely factory 2012 crew cab raptor. I've had my baby since she had 15k miles and I just hit 200k miles. I've recently decided to have a lot of things ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...