Highlighted posts from Saturday, Jul. 17, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 16, 2021 * 19 posts * 212 views
Topher said: Is 1600psi power washer ok for paint? [link] Whats ideal for car paint if there are similar models to one listed but lower psi if needed? Thank you Read more >>
July 16, 2021 * 10 posts * 498 views
Dairyman9 said: Good Morning, I had to search pretty far and wide to finally find myself a 37 allocation at MSRP. Placed my order yesterday, and made a deposit! This is going to be my first raptor. ... Read more >>
July 16, 2021 * 9 posts * 102 views
John M said: What an incredible ending to a day in the Desert! The Wild Burro is an Iconic Symbol of the Old West to me. They are such an amazing animal. Their ability to survive snd prosper ... Read more >>
July 16, 2021 * 5 posts * 290 views
LennyMoe said: Does anyone know when Ford will be releasing the next round of allocations? My dealer was out of allocations when I placed the order, but they said I would be the first order once ... Read more >>
July 16, 2021 * 7 posts * 286 views
sip320 said: I was just wondering if there is anyone using MAS to potentially get the truck?:snoopfacepalm: Read more >>
July 16, 2021 * 5 posts * 110 views
goblues38 said: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Those things would destroy the paint with that much dust. In a Museum, sure use it all you want. But never on a trail. Read more >>
July 16, 2021 * 4 posts * 61 views
John M said: It's called Golden Valley AZ for a good reason, the terrain and Wilderness Area give you a true appreciation of how Beautiful the Desert can be... [image] Read more >>
July 16, 2021 * 7 posts * 480 views
RC Blk Bird said: I would take that deal in a heartbeat. I am so done with my Gen II. I haven't had any problems with it but... the 3.5 is a poor motor in my book. I just can't figure why they didn't ... Read more >>
July 16, 2021 * 5 posts * 123 views
B E N said: If you have a remote continuity tester run continuity between the plug at the control module to the plug at the 3rd brake light, do each prong and wiggle them to see if you can ... Read more >>
July 17, 2021 * 2 posts * 79 views
K223 said: I received a notification in FordPass this eve. Ford basically said the app is fixed now, thank you for your patience , and we are giving you 11,000 points for the problems it ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...