Highlighted posts from Saturday, Aug. 28, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 27, 2021 * 58 posts * 2,344 views
puffyshirt said: 100% agree. I thought that maybe an AMB truck would make that interior tolerable to me. But no... this confirmed that its not feasible. I showed it to my wife, and it took her ... Read more >>
August 27, 2021 * 12 posts * 322 views
GordoJay said: Nanny b u l l s h i t. We used to back pickups down vineyard drives at 30 or so because we were too lazy to turn around. And being too lazy to turn our heads, we got good at using ... Read more >>
August 27, 2021 * 8 posts * 228 views
OBX said: Having problem where the sunroof shade closes and just as it gets to the completely closed position (it crosses the headliner) it retracts back to the midpoint. Has anyone experienced ... Read more >>
August 28, 2021 * 7 posts * 117 views
Shaggy said: A girl runs a stops sign in a grocery store parking lot. I have no stop sign and I never see her coming. Slams into my right wheel then push into my bumper and ends up hitting ... Read more >>
August 27, 2021 * 7 posts * 114 views
Oldfart said: I think Tasca sucks for the last few years, they have completely changed. Their shipping costs are insanely high and their customer service is nonexistent. Their shipping is at ... Read more >>
August 27, 2021 * 11 posts * 199 views
jabroni619 said: I didn't say anything about you knowing the weight. I said he already mentioned in the OP the intent to use the trailer. if you're gonna be a little ***** when you get corrected, ... Read more >>
August 27, 2021 * 6 posts * 376 views
Raptorny said: thats a gen 2 . no marker lamps by the rear flares which would make it a gen 3 and tailgate applique is def gen 2 Read more >>
August 27, 2021 * 7 posts * 153 views
blademan said: Welll I have owned TACOMA, TUNDRA, GEN 1 RAPTOR, then a F250 with FOX 2.0 resevior shocks past 5 years and THIS GEN 2 is the best DRIVING TRUCK i have owned.. but i have done minium ... Read more >>
August 27, 2021 * 4 posts * 133 views
1BAD454SSv2 said: The Stamped numbers on google pictures for those part numbers is TRD101004 and HM89448 those are universal numbers that other manufactures use to cross reference . Start googling ... Read more >>
August 27, 2021 * 3 posts * 77 views
kalob123 said: I have a 2020 Raptor and I am wanting to install an air intake and just wondering what everyone is going with. [image] Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...