Highlighted posts from Saturday, Aug. 21, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 20, 2021 * 11 posts * 459 views
RaptorWhoSaysNI said: Playing with my money is like playing with my emotions Smokey!!!! :p Had me all spun up thinking they were customer Raptors LOL. Read more >>
August 20, 2021 * 13 posts * 152 views
DonkeyMcdonkerton said: I've had my Raptor for just over a month now and couldn't take the bass roll off. I have been researching and reading the forum on what to do. I spoke to both of the vendors here ... Read more >>
August 21, 2021 * 10 posts * 151 views
Oldfart said: I don't think there is a better way to pick up the babes, than to tow a power chair behind a Raptor!! :cool: I delivered it to my 98 year old dad today. I definitely got some odd ... Read more >>
August 20, 2021 * 8 posts * 94 views
John M said: If you ever get out to the Vegas area, VOF State Park needs to be on your MUST SEE short list. It's about an hour north of town on I-15. Even if you just drive through the area ... Read more >>
August 20, 2021 * 5 posts * 103 views
Scooped said: Been looking at the Raptor since 2010 and finally the day has come! It's used but still grey heaven to me. And its completely wrapped in Xspell protection. [image] Read more >>
August 20, 2021 * 4 posts * 223 views
RaptorCDH said: I am allowing myself to get a bit more excited about actually taking delivery of a 2021 Ford Raptor with 37 Package...Ford Performance indicates that my vehicle is built and should ... Read more >>
August 20, 2021 * 4 posts * 101 views
smurfslayer said: Welcome to FRF. If you can put eyes on the oil pan area and it is both 1) not leaking and 2) not recently cleaned / wiped down, it's probably not a current or future issue at this ... Read more >>
August 20, 2021 * 3 posts * 58 views
SS308 said: Do you need Relay Switches when you go thru your Raptor switch panel? I have a 52" light bar on top (roof), 30" light bar on my ADD bumper, and two floods in the front and two ... Read more >>
August 21, 2021 * 2 posts * 108 views
nyrkshr said: Anyone else see the news that antimatter blue is being dropped from 2022 for bronco and a deep green is going to be available. Few other color changes too. Wonder if the same will ... Read more >>
August 20, 2021 * 2 posts * 171 views
GoldBeach said: I'm on board. I hit up the FP chat the other day hoping to bail on the rest of you 10/11 guys but they told me there was no room on any other boats. Might name the truck Maria ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...