Highlighted posts from Monday, May. 24, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 24, 2021 * 7 posts * 179 views
drbubbles84 said: Back to the forum after years being away! So I had a first gen raptor that I sold back in 2015 and regret it every day. I'm back in a position to buy another one, but I'm debating ... Read more >>
May 23, 2021 * 5 posts * 124 views
Jackkk said: Hey Guys! I currently tow a 24' Champion bay boat with a dry hull weight of 2400lb. I just sold the boat and ordered a 23' pontoon boat with a hull weight of 2600lb. I know that ... Read more >>
May 23, 2021 * 5 posts * 256 views
RaptorFan52888 said: Hi Raptorforum, Recently I've shifted my goal of finding a clean, well priced gen 2 raptor to now ordering a new gen 3 when it's available. I visited a local ford dealer to me ... Read more >>
May 24, 2021 * 5 posts * 92 views
smurfslayer said: Welcome to FRF! #OneLessprius. Are you going to finish paint the truck or leave it primer grey? :p Read more >>
May 23, 2021 * 3 posts * 93 views
Dancam said: Planning a 4 day Memorial trip to Death valley & Racetrack Playa . What pressure should I run and what mode should I be in? should I stay in 4h ? I'll have 800 - 1k lbs load in ... Read more >>
May 23, 2021 * 3 posts * 82 views
Nerdles1 said: Gonna install Deavers tomorrow and was wondering about the 2 inch block and it's relation to the stock bump stops. When I remove the block do the stock bumps now just hit the axle ... Read more >>
May 23, 2021 * 3 posts * 59 views
BigWurmHerm said: Hey everyone, hope your day is going well! I came across a really annoying grinding sound every time I locked my truck, specifically the tailgate. Took the panel off and did some ... Read more >>
May 23, 2021 * 2 posts * 96 views
realjones88 said: So as you can see there is quite a bit of damage to my passenger rear side panel. "Luckily" the damage appears to be cosmetic. Can this be be pushed out from the other side and ... Read more >>
May 24, 2021 * 2 posts * 98 views
alangsam1 said: i am ready to play with forescan to reset the transmission adaptive tables and a few other things. however i was wondering if this would be considered something that would void ... Read more >>
May 23, 2021 * 2 posts * 51 views
Navin jacob said: I have a 2010 raptor without a center console screen. I just got a 2012 center console with the screen and all the hardware. Is it possible to do the swap? Attached photos of a ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...