Highlighted posts from Monday, May. 17, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 16, 2021 * 10 posts * 144 views
Skucer88 said: How about a front plate that rules the road and off road... One eight inch thick aluminum plate that tells it all... [image] Read more >>
May 16, 2021 * 7 posts * 98 views
NVK16 said: I just installed the Baja design, spot and floods in both corners of the front bumper. I am curious as to what level they should be positioned in order to get the best usage and ... Read more >>
May 16, 2021 * 10 posts * 94 views
slowyellow said: I've got an 18' with 70K miles and it's been tuned by goosetuned. COBB TCM tune included. Now it did this before the tune, so I think that is not a part of the problem. And when ... Read more >>
May 17, 2021 * 7 posts * 105 views
UnkTob said: I'm a Mustang guy, who's been also wanting to get a Raptor ever since I first saw one. (When I rode in my buddy's 2014 a couple of years ago, that pretty much changed from "wanting" ... Read more >>
May 16, 2021 * 4 posts * 64 views
Nick408 said: I've seen very little information on anyone with real world experience using this tuner on a raptor. Also does anyone know if this would void warranty? Only asking because I already ... Read more >>
May 16, 2021 * 4 posts * 103 views
RaptorKB said: Sold the 2020 Raptor into a 2014 Raptor. 2020 801a had 27k miles and paid $58k last March. Traded it for $71.5k this market is crazy and could not pass up this offer especially ... Read more >>
May 16, 2021 * 4 posts * 62 views
jasonb77 said: I'm just frustrated with it. Had no problems with my other raptor and planned on keeping this one for good and turning it to just my off-road vehicle later when I was finished ... Read more >>
May 16, 2021 * 5 posts * 131 views
braptorin said: Thank you and sorry for the double post. Noob forum mistake. Read more >>
May 16, 2021 * 3 posts * 35 views
Moonster said: I bought a used 2010 w/ 6.2 from 2nd owner. He thought it had a performance chip installed but no paperwork. So when it starts up all the gauges momentarily max out, then reset. ... Read more >>
May 17, 2021 * 2 posts * 74 views
Mariners Fan said: I've been out of the country for almost seven months and I'll be going home soon. What's the best/fastest way to get my truck to learn my driving again? My wife has driven the ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...