Highlighted posts from Monday, Jun. 21, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 20, 2021 * 17 posts * 525 views
Vintage said: Anyone else snag a 37 Pack ? After weeks of waiting I finally got my 37 Performance Package order in. I'm feeling alittle relieved and alot excited. My build sheet reads Iconic ... Read more >>
June 20, 2021 * 9 posts * 338 views
gobluejd said: I want them all black, but the picture for the wheels in build show they are not all black. However the generated overall picture shows all black. Also almost all pre production ... Read more >>
June 20, 2021 * 6 posts * 304 views
RdW said: Hi All!! I have been lurking here for awhile but this is my first post. My situation is this.... I have have a Raptor on deposit and the first inline. The rural dealer I chose ... Read more >>
June 20, 2021 * 6 posts * 86 views
Procharged_Raptor said: New Gen 1 Owner in San Diego. Procharger stage 2 kit. Used from Idaho. Getting it all gone through. Will be reading a lot of threads for some upgrades. Prior owner didn't have ... Read more >>
June 20, 2021 * 5 posts * 133 views
2slo4u said: LOL! Son and I have worked on cars and motorcycles for a number of years so we "understand" each other and has been a great way to bond!!! I think the hardest part of the entire ... Read more >>
June 20, 2021 * 3 posts * 222 views
Chuck D said: What is the cutoff for changing an order? I'm thinking about changing color. Will Ford notify you when the truck is nearing production and choices are finalized? Read more >>
June 21, 2021 * 8 posts * 140 views
Jhollowell said: I finished step one of my stereo install and test fit the new receiver and surprisingly it looks pretty good and everything went smooth. Below is what i bought and followed the ... Read more >>
June 21, 2021 * 4 posts * 178 views
Goode22 said: Is it just me or does every video showing the truck gave the 37's package. Anyone have any pictures or videos wit the 35's? Thank you. Read more >>
June 21, 2021 * 4 posts * 129 views
Quiker said: Thanks. It is a Gen2 - there is zero clearance - back it out 1/2" and it hits the cross-member. I guess the F150 has a different setup? [image] Read more >>
June 21, 2021 * 4 posts * 63 views
Aurik said: Last weekend was my first time washing my new (to me) Raptor. I'm not a small guy - 6'2", and I went ahead and got the Adam's Step Stool, which I thought would be plenty of height/reach ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...