Highlighted posts from Monday, Jul. 26, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 25, 2021 * 14 posts * 445 views
Stan G said: It's a given that most of us won't be using the Ford liners. Whats your decision on liners? I've tried to add in the most popular ones but I'm curious on any I might have missed. ... Read more >>
July 25, 2021 * 6 posts * 103 views
MTF said: I don't believe I've ever seen a post about someone rebuilding their alternator. I know there were quite a few local shops that rebuild starters and alternators back in the day. ... Read more >>
July 26, 2021 * 5 posts * 66 views
MDJAK said: With my wife getting a 12' long arm quilting machine and putting it in my man cave, her now she shed, my truck is outside. Been thinking about getting a dash mat to protect the ... Read more >>
July 26, 2021 * 2 posts * 247 views
Sephiroth said: Not sure the validity of this video, but I thought I'd share it anyway. What else is there to talk about? Read more >>
July 26, 2021 * 3 posts * 44 views
jabroni619 said: What's the beat place to get OEM replacements for a 2018? Would rather buy new than buying rebuilds. Read more >>
July 25, 2021 * 2 posts * 72 views
shiggityshaw said: Anyone have any good methods of refreshing the stripe on the steering wheel of my 17 gen 2? It is looking quite bad. Read more >>
July 25, 2021 * 2 posts * 62 views
Bruce Spencer said: I am thinking on purchasing BOV KIT. What do guys think ? Anybody have any thoughts? I like to to here that turbo sound will I get that any guy have before after videos please ... Read more >>
July 25, 2021 * 3 posts * 122 views
B E N said: Why are their "J" shocks $270 more than Tasca... Call them if you order: they will price match Tasca. Read more >>
July 25, 2021 * 1 post * 53 views
Martinjr1369 said: Whats Up guys, first time posting, I was trying to see if anyone has had this issue before or if anyone may know what is causing the issue. I have a 2010 Raptor 6.2 with about ... Read more >>
July 25, 2021 * 1 post * 49 views
V_K said: Hi guys, I posted a thread earlier: [ [link] ] so basically my truck is kind of banged up in the rear bumper. I am looking for a really good condition bumper end caps , just the ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...