Highlighted posts from Monday, Jul. 19, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 18, 2021 * 7 posts * 293 views
orange raptor said: Just got back from the show and all I can say is WOW, the new Raptor is amazing. When you get your new Raptor make sure you put a towel in it to wipe the drool marks off of it. ... Read more >>
July 18, 2021 * 4 posts * 182 views
shapiroeric said: As in other areas all the dealers I've spoken with are well over MSRP. I'm willing to wait until the next round of spots but would love to know who's MSRP up this way.....seems ... Read more >>
July 18, 2021 * 6 posts * 138 views
pastorwug said: New F150s are coming out with Sync 4 - is this available for us earlier owners (Gen2)? I can't find any support/upgrade info for Sync 3 folks. Anyone know? Read more >>
July 19, 2021 * 5 posts * 88 views
KAH24 said: Good evening all, PMCS (Preventive Maintenance Checks & Services) is important for every vehicle per OEM guidelines. After a great deal of analysis, there is no flaw in the Ford ... Read more >>
July 18, 2021 * 5 posts * 85 views
Jfearsome said: Hey all. I'm heading to Park City Utah this week (tomorrow) with the Raptor so my boy can play in the Baseball World Series taking place this week. I'm looking to take advantage ... Read more >>
July 19, 2021 * 4 posts * 203 views
DrBabbitt said: This is not a Raptor topic per se, but I do think it is a good indication to what Raptor R prices could be if Ford does a limited run for production. Looks like someone is going ... Read more >>
July 19, 2021 * 4 posts * 82 views
CoronaRaptor said: If I was allowed across the border i would be there! Have fun and post pics :) Read more >>
July 18, 2021 * 3 posts * 91 views
Sanibel said: Hi, I have a 2017 Raptor and have ordered a Gen 3 2021, estimated delivery late fall (I hope.) I also hope to transfer wireless Golight, fog lights and aft Golights mounted on ... Read more >>
July 18, 2021 * 5 posts * 311 views
tooldrmr2009 said: Read somewhere you can't have ramps if you have the power tech tailgate package. Don't know why that matters but it was on the build tool on ford.com Read more >>
July 19, 2021 * 3 posts * 39 views
Ryan James Nolan said: I have a every so slight rattle in my driver side door, I'd like to take the door covering off drivers side to look around. I see there is two screws on the bottom that probably ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...