Highlighted posts from Monday, Jul. 12, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 11, 2021 * 12 posts * 448 views
Honeybadger_Zero said: So figured most everybody on here has a previous gen Raptor figured someone here might be best able to answer this. Given the need for catch can system was the original design ... Read more >>
July 11, 2021 * 11 posts * 87 views
MFNG said: I have searched around and not found anything regarding what I'm hearing/experiencing. If anyone knows of threads about these please share. 2014 w 112k miles is making a weird ... Read more >>
July 11, 2021 * 7 posts * 189 views
eddro said: Opionions on 20" wheels vs the manufacture 17" would there be any issues with rubbing . Looking at the brand Venomrex who make forged wheels for high end cars and Raptors . Read more >>
July 11, 2021 * 6 posts * 125 views
NASSTY said: One of my S1's burned out. They are almost 1.5 years old. If I buy a new one will it be brighter than the one that is 1.5 years old? I was hoping to only buy one for $100 but if ... Read more >>
July 11, 2021 * 9 posts * 118 views
John M said: I picked up the New Shoes yesterday. BFG KM3 MT's We took them out for a Stroll today ;):grd: [image] Read more >>
July 12, 2021 * 6 posts * 71 views
Oldfart said: A buddy in Phoenix did that to his Pathfinder, I was really surprised that a detail shop got them all out. Read more >>
July 11, 2021 * 5 posts * 120 views
NOTANASSHOLE said: Why cant I find a engine bay mount for ARB dual compressor for the gen 1 Raptor? Is there really nowhere in the engine bay to mount one? Read more >>
July 11, 2021 * 3 posts * 59 views
EMY92 said: I'm heading up to Breckenridge, CO in August. Does anyone have any suggestions on Raptor friendly trails in that general area? I am trying to avoid any damage on the trip because ... Read more >>
July 12, 2021 * 2 posts * 92 views
jwill said: I'm in the Raleigh, NC area and have contacted dealers in the area for allocations. Like most people here have experienced, dealers are adding at least a $5K markup above MSRP. ... Read more >>
July 11, 2021 * 2 posts * 85 views
Shark said: I sold my Gen1 years ago and these wheels have been in my warehouse even longer. I swapped out the OEM wheels for Fuel's shortly after I bought the truck. I want to sell them if ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...