Highlighted posts from Monday, Dec. 20, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
December 20, 2021 * 6 posts * 294 views
Bamachete said: Going in to have free oil change after 5000 smooth miles! On my list to look at are: inverter fan noise, reverse brake sensors failure, auto rain sensors aren't working. Are there ... Read more >>
December 20, 2021 * 7 posts * 71 views
BiggerBrick said: Just decided to trade in my M5 for a 2019 raptor that I couldn't pass up. Looking forward to getting back into a truck! Read more >>
December 19, 2021 * 8 posts * 130 views
WhoShotJR said: Like most on here I am an over achiever when it comes to preventive maintenance, thus my air filter changes are around 15k miles (every second oil change), not the manual listed ... Read more >>
December 19, 2021 * 6 posts * 88 views
Chzhead said: Question to see if this work. I had a 2014 a few yeas back that had the 'OK' button on the steering wheel and it's missing on my 2013, driving me nuts. If I swap the switch out ... Read more >>
December 20, 2021 * 8 posts * 457 views
RaptorCDH said: Agreee ...Sport does have firm shifts for sure. I was in normal mode at the time...this particular shift was loud and pretty violent-it felt like someone hit back of my truck ...my ... Read more >>
December 19, 2021 * 4 posts * 276 views
magnushouston said: Starting this thread, so we share the information on available 2022 allocations. Intent is not to re-invent a thread that provides references to dealers that at some point sold ... Read more >>
December 19, 2021 * 3 posts * 104 views
kickingaz said: Has anyone installed the Pro Eagle 2 Ton Big Wheel jack in the RPG Recovery Rack? Although the mount will fit between the rails, the wheels of the jack are too wide to fit. I can ... Read more >>
December 19, 2021 * 3 posts * 72 views
Jeff Boone said: I already have a bunch of lights, but looking to add something higher. 4's or 6's? Read more >>
December 19, 2021 * 5 posts * 146 views
dillard09 said: I did matte black with ruby red outline to match the truck. I also did the eyeliner in matte black as well. Read more >>
December 19, 2021 * 3 posts * 44 views
nihar said: "My life is packed with stress, anxiety and lots of pressure. The BioEnergy Code helped me connect with my family, even though there's been conflict. [link] Because I cleared these ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...