Highlighted posts from Monday, Dec. 06, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
December 06, 2021 * 14 posts * 604 views
RamseyF said: exactly. his money. looks like he's in the desert. maybe not racing it. and lets be honest how many here or anywhere use these raptors for what it was designed for 100% of the ... Read more >>
December 05, 2021 * 9 posts * 212 views
rbraptor said: I snapped this pic when I was parking my wife's car behind the Raptor. The left and right rear shocks look different, like there's a sleeve on the left side or something. Is this ... Read more >>
December 06, 2021 * 8 posts * 287 views
m4can2 said: Literally just watched the YouTube video this image is from Read more >>
December 05, 2021 * 5 posts * 359 views
PandaBoi said: Hey y'all, So I am ecstatic, my MY21 LFG 35 raptor fully loaded minus sunroof, 37s, and carbon fiber finally got off the microchip hold on 11/27/2021 and is now sitting on the ... Read more >>
December 05, 2021 * 10 posts * 140 views
Viking84 said: Hi all! Just got back from my first camping trip with the Raptor (2020 Crew Cab), and for some reason the keyless entry and lock functions (touching the door handle on the outside ... Read more >>
December 05, 2021 * 10 posts * 242 views
Bracamonte said: I'm going to say you're going to go overweight. Even getting close to the max will start to change the ride and response of truck. Trying to make a Raptor an overland rig requires ... Read more >>
December 05, 2021 * 6 posts * 163 views
Mannyrz said: On my I'm running the 10 inch kb voodoo aluminum max modular with the tonneau cover brackets and for tonneau cover I got the bak revolver x4s fully loaded it does sag the rear ... Read more >>
December 05, 2021 * 7 posts * 736 views
magnushouston said: May not be a bad idea...Perhaps send an invite to their quality control leader to this forum so they can hear the "voice of the customer". Read more >>
December 05, 2021 * 8 posts * 341 views
funkified said: i have a thread about it here [link] I've just been posting my research and findings, and ill likely end up replacing the whole valve body, all the solenoids and lead frame (assuming ... Read more >>
December 05, 2021 * 3 posts * 109 views
Gabriel Garcia said: I know this has prolly been asked 1000 times but, does anyone know if my 2020 will rub with Eibachs up front with 37 ko2 and stock beadlocks? Thanks! Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...