Highlighted posts from Monday, Aug. 02, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 01, 2021 * 10 posts * 93 views
TunaSmell said: Heavily considering the Gen3, coming from a Suburban. Family of 4, + dog. we do a lot roadtrips especially between DC and upstate NY. because of COVID and the with remote work ... Read more >>
August 02, 2021 * 5 posts * 188 views
daaaaaan said: Didnt get a picture, but saw a blue 2022 Raptor driving down RT 19 north of Pittsburgh, PA. 35's. Has there been any delivered yet? Read more >>
August 01, 2021 * 4 posts * 66 views
greatone99 said: Rear camera guidelines not Turning when wheel turns backing up , any ideas ?? Read more >>
August 02, 2021 * 4 posts * 97 views
SettoSaurus Rex said: Wasn't as too bad . Wanted to do a ton more but had to make sure I could get back home in one piece Read more >>
August 01, 2021 * 3 posts * 70 views
RaptorCon said: Just purchased a 2019 Shelby Baja Raptor. Can't find the switch to pivot the 50" Power Actuated Up/Down Led Light Bar in the bed. Lights work but can't pivot the light bar (it ... Read more >>
August 01, 2021 * 2 posts * 78 views
Basil S2K said: my dad is enamored with my raptor, his old truck is well.... old. A neighbor just got an STX, looks like a good truck for dad but I can't see how to build one on the ford site. ... Read more >>
August 01, 2021 * 2 posts * 45 views
Bracamonte said: Truck was on when I plugged my fridge into both the front seat or rear seat AC 110 outlet to try. The DC outlet works, however. Any idea what gives with the inverter or how to ... Read more >>
August 01, 2021 * 1 post * 109 views
pla748 said: last time I drop of my car to the dealership for back foam replacement. since the vehicle is already there, I asked them clear all recall notice. 1) 19N06 --- DOOR LATCH FREEZING ... Read more >>
August 01, 2021 * 1 post * 41 views
Ron Lanza said: Can anyone tell me what the inlet temp is on the stock Gen-2 intake? I recently added an injen cold air intake and didn't bother to check the temps before the install. I did not ... Read more >>
August 01, 2021 * 1 post * 36 views
modyy22 said: Guys can I install a 2016 Ford raptor 6.2 torque converter into 2011, is it the same torque converter? Please help Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...