Highlighted posts from Friday, Sep. 24, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 23, 2021 * 29 posts * 878 views
cbryant1004 said: They offered to "overpay" and even get me a lower interest rate (currently at 2.99) if I decided to stay with Ford. I really love my Gen2. The Gen3 is meh. If anything I'd hold ... Read more >>
September 23, 2021 * 18 posts * 675 views
modraptor said: Some random pics as I work the paperwork on the truck. keeping the truck clean from folks as they paw at it. The velocity blue looks way better than I thought and even compared ... Read more >>
September 23, 2021 * 16 posts * 484 views
RC51TOFUMAN said: tried to search for this but couldn't find any threads. What's the average price paid for a gen3 ? thankyou in advance Read more >>
September 24, 2021 * 15 posts * 463 views
joehamrva said: [image] Just picked up a white 801a. I live in VA and it was slim pickings for anything close to msrp. Finally found one in NC and they shipped to a sister dealer for me close ... Read more >>
September 24, 2021 * 11 posts * 418 views
FX4 TO RAPTOR said: Picked up the 37 today Very impressed this is my 4th raptor the last being 2018 All were great trucks but IMO they nailed it with this one .... Especially with the factory 37s ... Read more >>
September 23, 2021 * 12 posts * 507 views
DoKnowHarm said: The consensus is the blue is nicer in person. With rumor that blue on the 37 will be an option instead of forced is there anyone that regrets the blue or has had it a few days ... Read more >>
September 23, 2021 * 10 posts * 306 views
LeadFoot42 said: Hey all, So I picked up my 2018 Raptor SuperCrew a couple of days ago. It has 35k miles on it. It was originally a manufacturer buyback for a valve/valve cover issue. I took it ... Read more >>
September 23, 2021 * 13 posts * 203 views
MFNG said: Well, I am in a pickle: I got a 2014 two years ago and love it to death. A year ago I noticed paint bubbling in the driver cab corner. Fast forward one year later and there is ... Read more >>
September 23, 2021 * 9 posts * 75 views
Ol_Blue said: Hello all. I got my 2019 Raptor Ford Performance Blue a few months ago had 32K miles on it and I am up to 45K and I am just loving this truck!!! I have added several things to ... Read more >>
September 24, 2021 * 12 posts * 82 views
John M said: Leaving the Hoover Dam Shelf Rd Tuesday, we headed over to the Black Canyon Overlook. As luck would have it we found a few more Big Horn Sheep, brining the days total to about ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...