Highlighted posts from Friday, Oct. 01, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 30, 2021 * 16 posts * 376 views
Perauto said: So my truck say shipped but nothing on the JCT web site ,the VIN comes up with bill of lading but thats it ??? Read more >>
September 30, 2021 * 16 posts * 269 views
908jeff said: Thanks for the park number. I got my fat arse up on the engine and was able to pull the "new" plug. And here's what it already looks like. Smells like gas/oil not really sure which ... Read more >>
September 30, 2021 * 14 posts * 243 views
Chris Mies said: Oops. Forgot that detail. I took the Accessport to them so they could remove the tune to get the PCM to flash. I'm still not sure what I did wrong, but I will double check like ... Read more >>
October 01, 2021 * 8 posts * 112 views
JPat said: I am installing the Roush Perf. Pkg level 1 next week and wanted to get a baseline to measure the difference. Weather here was 85+ degrees on the West Coast of Fl. First two runs ... Read more >>
September 30, 2021 * 7 posts * 282 views
irojas said: Does the orange steering wheel stitching come only with the 37 package? Read more >>
October 01, 2021 * 9 posts * 149 views
Krlos said: CoronaRaptor , yes it is, also having the peace of mind that you will have a full logistical Team backing you up if something happens, to add that it's not their first time. I'm ... Read more >>
September 30, 2021 * 5 posts * 64 views
magnushouston said: This could potentially be my first truck. Thank you to all for your time and patience as you educate us all. My dream beast: 2022 raptor with performance -:) Read more >>
September 30, 2021 * 12 posts * 243 views
Donovan said: I am a huge fan of this company. alien gear holsters sport rhino. I have the alien gear for my kit, no issues and warranted. [link] Read more >>
September 30, 2021 * 10 posts * 163 views
fordfreek said: Entire system holds vacuum. Already tested that. The problem is that it keeps making the check valve fail. If I go pull the check valve off my truck right now and try to blow through ... Read more >>
October 01, 2021 * 7 posts * 136 views
MarceloDV said: Thanks for the answers i remove a cut out, that was a pipe in 45 degrees in the exhaust with a little valve. The previous owner says it was for « more agressive sound », but he ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...