Highlighted posts from Friday, Nov. 12, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 12, 2021 * 25 posts * 639 views
Bubbasuwannee said: Figured after 6500 miles on my Gen 3 I'd put together a couple of videos of the top things I like and don't like about my Gen 3 Raptor. First up is what I don't like. [link] Read more >>
November 11, 2021 * 14 posts * 449 views
1roadking said: Trucks doing truck stuff :) I pulled a Hung up plow truck up hill in the snow with my 2019 Raptor. My friend was impressed! Read more >>
November 12, 2021 * 15 posts * 417 views
Beinkounter said: Mine is also a 2019. It got a new tail gate, new rear bumper with assembly and tow hook, new frame and a few other small suspension parts under and a one new tire! The shocks were ... Read more >>
November 11, 2021 * 9 posts * 226 views
melvimbe said: I'm a little confused. Are you talking about your front or your rear? I think you mean front, but I'm more interested in the rear. Read more >>
November 11, 2021 * 6 posts * 153 views
esugar said: I'm considering selling my Avalanche White 2017 Raptor w/ 50k miles, it's in pristine condition. It drives, smells and looks new. Needs absolutely nothing, new brakes/rotors all ... Read more >>
November 11, 2021 * 5 posts * 284 views
Cotaco said: With my time spent on this forum and around other social media, I seem to be noticing the trend of the QC not being great from the factory on all these trucks. Whether it be damage ... Read more >>
November 11, 2021 * 6 posts * 112 views
patire19 said: I have a light bar hooked up to the aux 1 switch that is simple, negative to a grounding spot and the green wire for aux 1 hooked up to the power for the light.. Everything works. ... Read more >>
November 11, 2021 * 8 posts * 195 views
Specialtyperformanceparts said: Here is the Updated and cleaned up CAD Photo. These are going into production ASAP. I will get the preorders loaded here today so as soon as they arrive, you guys will get them! ... Read more >>
November 12, 2021 * 5 posts * 69 views
BeEvil said: Hi all, I have tried twice now to replace the OEM HID bulbs. I have no problem removing the headlight housing but I can't figure out how to get the HID bulbs out. I'm afraid of ... Read more >>
November 11, 2021 * 3 posts * 124 views
benbachh said: June 2020 (approx 20k miles) replaced cam phasers due to loud ticking noises Few weeks later ticking noises were still there but extremely faint, the service advisor told me it's ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...