Highlighted posts from Friday, Jun. 18, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 17, 2021 * 14 posts * 190 views
ggsando said: I have a deposit down on a 2013 SCREW 801A with 35k miles and trade-in offer from the same dealer for my 2018 SCREW 802A with 31k miles (only option missing is the graphics) at ... Read more >>
June 17, 2021 * 9 posts * 342 views
Syberspace said: My build sheet says Code Orange Metallic... always thought it was a non-metallic color. Either way I am fine, just c [image] urious. Read more >>
June 17, 2021 * 6 posts * 159 views
Ragnar said: I plan on getting the stock wheels powder coated black. It seems like there is not a good option unless you have a spare set of wheels and tires. How is everyone doing this? Take ... Read more >>
June 18, 2021 * 5 posts * 58 views
SetInCalifornia said: Hopefully this is the right forum. Clearly we all love power and speed or we wouldn't own Raptors. I'm considering an ATV to add to my fun, specifically a Can-Am Outlander. should ... Read more >>
June 17, 2021 * 6 posts * 102 views
MFG said: I bought a used 2020 Raptor with 20,000 miles on it. It already has a 1 1/2" spacer on the front strut to level it up. The truck drives ok but wonders around a bit and has bump ... Read more >>
June 17, 2021 * 4 posts * 80 views
Greatest of all Tims said: Hi Guys. I'm sure it's on here somewhere but I couldn't find anything specific to what I'm dealing with. I use to have the loud clunk/thud when opening and then did the open vent ... Read more >>
June 17, 2021 * 4 posts * 297 views
Mark Dickerson said: If you are concerned about whether or not your order was actually accepted by Ford. Give Ford Performance a call at 800-367-3788. They will ask for your dealer number and order ... Read more >>
June 17, 2021 * 6 posts * 101 views
DFS said: Is anyone planning on trying out this SVC linked kit? I'm very curious about it, but not $35K+ all in curious yet. [link] Read more >>
June 17, 2021 * 3 posts * 112 views
MORaptor said: Has anyone had any trouble with their tailgate not opening after depressing the button on the actual tailgate? I have a 2018 with 80k miles and just started having an issue with ... Read more >>
June 17, 2021 * 3 posts * 121 views
ErikMillerTime said: Hello All, I'd like to get to know my Raptor a little better off-roading. • Are there any off-roading classes around me? I live in So Cal in Ventura County, (Moorpark). • Are there ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...