Highlighted posts from Friday, Jun. 11, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 10, 2021 * 23 posts * 1,227 views
cheek said: My dealer (Friend/owner) called this morning and we ordered the 21. Code orange, 37 in package plus what ever else we could add. 83k total Read more >>
June 10, 2021 * 13 posts * 607 views
Lost Cosmonaut said: I have a strong feeling that the Raptor will be getting a massaged version of the hybrid motor, probably for a mid-cycle refresh. I'm guessing they planned to do it for release ... Read more >>
June 10, 2021 * 13 posts * 511 views
PGas32 said: I'm looking at the builds everyone is posting and can't help but to notice I've yet to see one without 801a - most are pretty loaded. Personal preference of course, but I can't ... Read more >>
June 10, 2021 * 13 posts * 602 views
zela said: My dealer just called me and said they have 3 allocations and only 1 allocation for a 37inch package. The other two allocations have to order the 35inch package. Apparently Ford ... Read more >>
June 10, 2021 * 9 posts * 445 views
DFWRob said: What the hell? How does the lower option have the self driving and the Raptor doesnt???? Read more >>
June 10, 2021 * 8 posts * 88 views
MFG said: Hello guys and girls. I have been a lurker on this site for a while. I have always been a diehard GM guy. I have driven a friends Raptor on and off the last couple of years and ... Read more >>
June 10, 2021 * 6 posts * 386 views
ROAD5 said: With the B&P up, has anyone's dealer reported that that can place the order in Ford's system against their allocations? Mine checked this morning first thing, after the B&P was ... Read more >>
June 10, 2021 * 7 posts * 157 views
MEIRONMAN207 said: I lot of research, deliberating, family discussions and most importantly! Convincing my wife that it was not an purely, unadulterated, selfish waste of valuable $$$$$ Read more >>
June 11, 2021 * 3 posts * 96 views
zapp said: Does anyone know, if the Tonneau Cover will be Factory or Dealer installed? [image] Read more >>
June 10, 2021 * 2 posts * 131 views
Phillyfan said: I'm looking to replace my factory wheels and tires on my 2018. I'm looking at the 35"x12.5R20 General Grabbers and a 20x9 0+ offset rim. Will these fit with no lift? I'm considering ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...