Highlighted posts from Friday, Jun. 04, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 03, 2021 * 21 posts * 819 views
DFWRob said: Just noticed this today - Look at the ALL VEHICLES section on Ford.com. "Reserve Now" links on the Raptor and Tremor. They both go to the Lightning tho??? Weird. [image] Read more >>
June 03, 2021 * 8 posts * 81 views
Charleston_Raptor said: New Raptor owner, found a 2020 with a 802a package with less than 20k miles. I have already found the forum to be so helpful. Thank you all! [image] Read more >>
June 03, 2021 * 8 posts * 94 views
Topher said: Morning all, Anyone have touch up paint for the front bumper? If so what are you using? Edit - sorry I have a 2020 Lead Foot. Stock bumper Thank you Read more >>
June 04, 2021 * 3 posts * 264 views
DFWRob said: Sorry for the multiple posts today ppl - Just got the call from my DFW dealer to come by next Thursday to order the Raptor. Meeting him at 10am. Just letting you all know. Read more >>
June 04, 2021 * 5 posts * 54 views
off2wildblue said: So my 2012 is basically dead. I was working on getting my trailer lights working and all of a sudden the truck started beeping and the problems began. I was testing the ground ... Read more >>
June 03, 2021 * 3 posts * 69 views
Igisem said: hello. Looking to purchase only 2014 raptor "special edition black on black with reddish seats and supercharged. What's up there? Read more >>
June 04, 2021 * 3 posts * 48 views
Straightpipe said: Greetings fellow Raptor drivers, I looking for best speed shop / tuner in the Dallas area. Looking to finally add a tune (probably a Cobb), an inter cooler, air intake and turbo ... Read more >>
June 03, 2021 * 3 posts * 72 views
John M said: Finally got out today after being shut down for a bit :( To bad it's already 108 today! Read more >>
June 03, 2021 * 2 posts * 67 views
RDFTS said: Since I completely crushed the exhaust pipe that runs across the crossmember from the drivers side to the passenger side at TRR, I have ordered a full set of KHC skid plates to ... Read more >>
June 04, 2021 * 1 post * 36 views
aileron said: I was flying down some trails in NV in my 2019 when all of a sudden things started getting very bumpy. Maybe it was the trail but it didn't look that much worse. I started to think ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...