Highlighted posts from Friday, Jul. 23, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 22, 2021 * 15 posts * 288 views
2020Raptor said: The 10-speed transmission's bad shifting is ruing my Raptor experience. I drive in Sport mode 100% of the time. Sometimes it holds a gear waaaaaay too long and sometimes shifts ... Read more >>
July 22, 2021 * 10 posts * 522 views
Spooky said: I just got off the phone with my Ford guy and he told me that Ford told him today that all 2021 allocations have been claimed. I was supposed to finalize my order today so he could ... Read more >>
July 22, 2021 * 9 posts * 116 views
Beenjammin said: I was going to switch to Armsoil after all the hype, but does it have to be ordered only? Amazons price is insane and if its this much trouble and price, then might have to forget ... Read more >>
July 22, 2021 * 8 posts * 247 views
shapiroeric said: So I'm looking at this truck that's coming in to my local dealer. The salesman states that there is no applique as it is an automatic delete with the Performance Package. I don't ... Read more >>
July 22, 2021 * 4 posts * 259 views
Oggie said: My July 26 build week was pushed back to a build week of September 20. With order banks for MY 2022 opening up on September 15, I'm starting to wonder at what point any (current) ... Read more >>
July 22, 2021 * 4 posts * 245 views
dirtlvr said: I now have two Gen 3's on order. I wonder which one will arrive first... [link] Read more >>
July 22, 2021 * 7 posts * 101 views
pastorwug said: Lane assist can be turned on and off. If on the lane assist feature senses you too close to a lane line (cameras in side mirrors) and assists you to get back to the middle of the ... Read more >>
July 22, 2021 * 4 posts * 96 views
Raptor37 said: Ysv8cMvDoFM on YouTube Good overview I found for the seats and options. Read more >>
July 22, 2021 * 7 posts * 257 views
GCATX said: Do you have a gen 2 or Gen 1? I hope I didn't mis-speak, but we put Moog links on our Gen 1. The stock links on our Gen 2 are still good. Read more >>
July 22, 2021 * 1 post * 79 views
Raptor911 said: Not sure the video is not loading but just search "NEW ICON Rebound Pro || The Non-beadlock Beadlock" on youtube [link] Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...