Highlighted posts from Friday, Jul. 16, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 15, 2021 * 16 posts * 495 views
Jdselig said: So I find this interesting. If you're following along and read my post on my father and I both ordering Raptors. And my information on dealer allocations only being able to submit ... Read more >>
July 16, 2021 * 13 posts * 423 views
franky16 said: doesn't look like denim dan designed the interior of your 70-80k truck Read more >>
July 15, 2021 * 7 posts * 110 views
MKD said: Hey all, New member in the Wasatch Front. Bought a 2019 Performance Blue last year around this time (only 5k miles, I think it was a dealer loaner truck from Canada). Was supposed ... Read more >>
July 16, 2021 * 13 posts * 107 views
John M said: The Land B4 Time Ridge is one of My "All Time Favorites!" It gives you that Off-Roading on Mars feeling like Canyonlands NP w/o the 6hr drive and NO PEOPLE! I was on the Ridge ... Read more >>
July 15, 2021 * 6 posts * 177 views
smurfslayer said: It works on 2015-2020 MY. I'd recommend going back to default values via the tutorial. You don't need to restore modules, just flash them back to what the stock values should be. ... Read more >>
July 15, 2021 * 6 posts * 107 views
Ski4Ever said: Thanks @smurfslayer So, from what I can tell in the picture (not the distillery picture...hahah), the connector coming from your XL80s just kinda hangs out in the air, and as you ... Read more >>
July 16, 2021 * 5 posts * 77 views
Bracamonte said: Sandy/desert type trails are not really the hallmark of the Black Hills. ;) I too would suggest 44 on east side of the Black Hills, and all the way down to Hot Springs/Buffalo ... Read more >>
July 15, 2021 * 4 posts * 83 views
Ragingred said: I recently purchased a lightly used 2019 Raptor fully loaded and have a few questions. I tried to search these questions but it seems a lot of the threads start to wonder off or ... Read more >>
July 15, 2021 * 4 posts * 62 views
4x4TruckLEDs.com said: We make a really killer kit. We manufacture our own mounting brackets here in New York (lifetime warranty, stainless steel, powder coated black). You can go with lots of lighting ... Read more >>
July 16, 2021 * 5 posts * 70 views
jeanco said: OEM part: tail light with Blis $ 1 000 tail light Blis but with out module $ 750,paid $650 with shipping. take out the old one(2 screws and a little of pulling) disconnect light ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...