Highlighted posts from Friday, Aug. 20, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 19, 2021 * 16 posts * 784 views
RaptorWhoSaysNI said: I tried to remove auto start/stop last week and the request was denied at the Ford rep level so I don't know if you can still make changes, it may be too late, but hell....give ... Read more >>
August 20, 2021 * 16 posts * 1,001 views
tooldrmr2009 said: Yep idk if I can here. I haven't tried give me a bit I'll try it on here. It's small I had to blow it up 1500-2500% LOl it's printing now still so I think it's good so far but ... Read more >>
August 19, 2021 * 9 posts * 183 views
Retired in TN said: My new (to me) 2020 Raptor is scheduled for my local Ford dealer to add an AWE 0FG exhaust, a dual filter CAI, 1.5" front spring spacers (Camburg) and Ford Performance fog lights. ... Read more >>
August 19, 2021 * 11 posts * 148 views
Ccrochet said: Put a deposit down on a Raptor that wasn't claimed at a dealership in Alabama. I've been in love with this truck since 2010. I'm wondering if anyone can help me understand the ... Read more >>
August 19, 2021 * 9 posts * 159 views
John M said: Several of the places I frequent lend themselves to "Opening Up" my Raptor, but...Always a good idea to Pre-Run an area you want to let the Beast Run :) The Desert is Always changing. ... Read more >>
August 19, 2021 * 6 posts * 62 views
John M said: I'm no 50 cal Gunner on a Green Peace Rubber Attack Boat butttt... Thank God someone had the foresight to save this as a Wilderness Area. I have no doubt that some FNING developers ... Read more >>
August 19, 2021 * 4 posts * 77 views
John M said: I'm not sure what they mined here, the Colored Rocks maybe? The stone cabin remains and two other building pads. Great hikes in the area. Muddy Mountains Wilderness [image] Read more >>
August 19, 2021 * 2 posts * 90 views
JakeCs2330 said: I just put a deposit down on another Raptor that's being built on 8/26 that has the stock aluminum wheels. Any of you 35 beadlock guys plan on swapping out for different wheels ... Read more >>
August 20, 2021 * 5 posts * 150 views
Jhollowell said: i found some threads on the F-150 forums and looks like people have had problems with different years but the drain looks similar on many of the models. Either way i was getting ... Read more >>
August 20, 2021 * 2 posts * 55 views
brianmurph17 said: The other day my 17 raptor had to get towed into the shop because the steering went out. Once it got towed there they started working on it and claimed it was the aftermarket wiring ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...