Highest/Most miles and any problems?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

benbachh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
64k miles
2 cam phaser replacement
then a new engine
turbos
2 wheel bearings
sunroof got stuck
now steering gear lol

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, thought I had a problem.

Truck would not boost properly and then totally show zero oil pressure under load. Not to worry, that just means you need a quart of oil boys! Lol.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok..

112k miles. Shit starting to act up.

My sliding rear glass decided to just FALL out forward when I had the windows down on the beach. The ducking glass just fell forward into the truck. Also, squeaking on the belts when first start up and transmission TSB to be completed. Lastly, a duck ton of water is stored in my passenger door... somehow and even when taking the release tabs out of the door... only minimal water falls out.

David Martin

Reaction score
2018-119k. Phasers twice, once at 80k and the next at 109k. Drivers seat heater, rear window defrost and driver mirror defrost went out, rear tailgate actuator went bad, had water pump changed as preventative measure on second set of phasers for only cost of water pump of 120 bucks dealer charged me. All this was covered under the ESP warranty besides water pump of course. SO far so good. Oil change every 5k. Love it and plan on keeping it for a long time.