High/Speaker-Level Inputs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chujk1985

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 801a with the 8inch sync radio. I purchased a JL powered sub that comes with high/speaker-level inputs.

I am curious if anyone has used these inputs for their amps, and if so, where did they tap into the wires and which are they?

Thanks!

edit* Anyone know if the wires in the B pillars mentioned here, are accurate for the Raptor as well?

https://www.f150forum.com/f30/wirin...-2015-f-150-no-door-removal-how-guide-307111/

Last edited:

ron.bumpus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am planning on doing the same - Bought the Kicker with the High level I will be tapping from under the passenger seat. everything I read that is the best location

OP
OP
C

chujk1985

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am planning on doing the same - Bought the Kicker with the High level I will be tapping from under the passenger seat. everything I read that is the best location

Do you have any links where I can read up on this? thanks!

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just tried the kicker hideaway. I actually think the stock B&G sub sounds better. Mine is going right back to best buy. Its not worth it. You get some control over the sub. It sounds deeper. But its not any louder and I think the stock enclosure rolls the bass much better.