High mileage owners please check in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
Just attempted to do the spark plug swap. F that. I would rather pay someone. Just pulling the wires off was tight and out of sight. Not worth the ROI for my time and busted knuckles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mr. Elite

Reaction score
Im new here, but my 2011 has jus under 110k on the dash right now... so want 2 get some good feedback and input on the build I'm planning for this summer!!

SVO 85

Reaction score
My truck has has around 104k on it now, I bought it with about 92 on it. So far the worst thing to break on it was the wheel bearing going out, which also took the IWE with it. I also found a blown shock when fixing that so they all just got shipped to Forged for a rebuild. The rest of the broken stuff is minor. Rear defroster doesn’t work, passenger seat heater stopped working and the sunroof won’t open.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the timing chain needs to be replaced?

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the timing chain needs to be replaced?

I do not believe so...

83200 as off today. brand new Nitto Ridge Grappler. Under warranty new sunroof track, idler pulley and tensioner, new PS pump.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free