High mileage owners please check in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
Year?
Any issues?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

2014 and no issues at all. I just had to have a tire realignment done as my truck was rocking hard but it sorted that out. Besides that just the normal maintenance and she is purring like a kitten.

Last edited:

BoostedToy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The supercharger itself? Nothing. The lubricant in the blower is supposed to last the life of the vehicle. Speaking with an Eaton rep at one point a while back, he told me 200k, unless it was being overdriven by xx percent (I don’t recall the figure) or if there was an high level of belt tension (which could also be a factor on the XX percent). In those cases, it was 100k.

I have changed the oil in a TVS (1900) but it was on a highly modded CTS-V I had. I changed the oil on it when I hit around 100k. It was pretty easy. There was a screw on the front of the case to remove and I used a small diameter tube and a syringe. The replacement oil came in a bottle with the outlet sized to insert directly into the hole in the case.

Regardless, you should be fine at this mileage, especially with an automatic transmission. My CTS-V was a manual and has the potential to shock the blower much more than an automatic. Any other mods to the truck?

jacack

Reaction score
2012 screw only owner. 135k nothing but maintenance items. Did plugs and wires at 110k, trans fluid and diffs. Rebuilt shocks at around 75, about to do them again and tie rods and ball joints.

My driver seat has started to crack, need to find a replacement for it.

Drivers mirror defrost died back at 60k but just live with it.

MrSkunks

Reaction score
2012 screw only owner. 135k nothing but maintenance items. Did plugs and wires at 110k, trans fluid and diffs. Rebuilt shocks at around 75, about to do them again and tie rods and ball joints.

My driver seat has started to crack, need to find a replacement for it.

Drivers mirror defrost died back at 60k but just live with it.

Did you do a full flush of the trans or just a filter drop?