High mileage owners please check in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fitzmotor

Reaction score
Recently got a 10, needed VCT actuators, filter housing gasket, dash actuator, lumbars, PO had a radiator and a alternator installed.
This weekend it gets A arms and front shocks.
A lot of work, but I got it cheap and I love it, it at least looks good.

TexasWFraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought me my first raptor around 6 months ago 2011 gen 1 high mileage 165,000 6.2! I’m in love got in contact with previous owner and he took great care of the truck obviously it has some wear and tear at 165k but after a little tlc ac condenser , radiator , tie rods and ball joints and some new tires it runs like a champ! The svt motor sounds brand new and everything runs super clean.
After the tlc I changed the rear diff cover (Spicer) shorty antenna that was a project lol had the infamous antenna just spinning but figured that out. Ordered a pc yesterday to get a little better throttle response hopefully take some of the lag out of peddle. Other than that I can’t wait to keep adding stuff! The forum has been awesome for info! Next up front and rear bumpers!

Truck also has ss brake line s&b intake mid perch I did the exhaust like
Homeboy of keep it dirty off-road on YouTube love it! All new plugs and wires at 150,000 per previous owner and all new smoked amber leds all the way around. Almost
Forgot shocks rebuilt all corners forged off-road w flutter stacks.

ps this is my daily driver but I only drive about 5 miles a day lol

Last edited:

Rustyj41

Reaction score
I have a 2013 SCrew with the Phase 2 and JDM tune. No major issues. Small exhaust leak - probably from the headers.

One issue that's annoying the hell out of me is at a cruise with my A/C on I get a small bump that feels like a miss every once in a while. Turn the A/C off it goes away.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
235000 km or 146000 miles, recently replaced the heated seat element on the drivers side, had one of the o2 sensors fail and put the truck in limp mode, got the part from ford and had a muffler shop install for $60 bucks as the factory one broke off and ford doesnt know how to weld a new ****, lol. Everything still works and she drives like new. 2 sets of shocks and 2 sets of brakes since new, on 3rd set of tires at 80%. No powertrain issues or complaints. Fluids regularly changed except for tranny, never touched it.

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2013 SCrew with the Phase 2 and JDM tune. No major issues. Small exhaust leak - probably from the headers.

One issue that's annoying the hell out of me is at a cruise with my A/C on I get a small bump that feels like a miss every once in a while. Turn the A/C off it goes away.
Sounds like the AC compressor kicking on/off. Perfectly normal