High mileage owners please check in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had an AR Blue 383
The foam cannon tip popped off and gave me a door ding which I got fixed fortunately.
For the price you can't go wrong with AR Blue

The Kranzle is the cats meow
Info the Kranzle is quieter......I just test ran it to see if it worked.....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've had the same thing with the vari-nozzle but thankfully it just went into the ground and broke.

I'm about to move from a house to a studio apartment so I think I'll start just paying for detailing every 6 months or so.

Widow Maker

Reaction score
Had my 2014 Raptor since 2015- I’m the 2nd owner. Bought at 37k miles. Paid $57k out the door back then.

currently 128k miles

Oil changes every 5k miles.
Sea foam fuel cleaner every 2nd oil change.
New battery around 80k
replaced brakes and rotors all 4.
At 100k did the plugs and wires.
Trans flush at 100k-had zero metal shavings-I do zero off road use.
Next needed is rebuilding or replacing shocks.

I have contemplated trading mine in But after getting it paid off I don’t feel like getting such a loan out again. Overall very happy with the truck would do it all over again.

KTag98

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2010 6.2 @ 212K on the clock. Bought used last year and have put 25k trouble free miles on it. Service records from ford indicate;
Oil changes at 5k or oil life reading 0% whichever came first

Drivetrain Fluids changed at 100K along with new rotors, spark plugs, and wires, and new shocks

it got a new master cylinder at some point as well.

only problems I’ve had are;
Dead coil #4 @ 207K

and the front brake hoses had rust form behind the fittings, which resulted in the calipers sticking on, no problems after new hoses

Just did plugs and wires last night with new coil boots and springs. Couldn’t get the resistor pellets out of the ford coils, that’s gonna be a project for another day. Only thing to note here is that coil #3 was so corroded inside that the boot came off with the lower plastic part so that’s now 2 dead coils that have been replaced.

yanezjo

Reaction score
2010 6.2 @ 212K on the clock. Bought used last year and have put 25k trouble free miles on it. Service records from ford indicate;
Oil changes at 5k or oil life reading 0% whichever came first

Drivetrain Fluids changed at 100K along with new rotors, spark plugs, and wires, and new shocks

it got a new master cylinder at some point as well.

only problems I’ve had are;
Dead coil #4 @ 207K

and the front brake hoses had rust form behind the fittings, which resulted in the calipers sticking on, no problems after new hoses

Just did plugs and wires last night with new coil boots and springs. Couldn’t get the resistor pellets out of the ford coils, that’s gonna be a project for another day. Only thing to note here is that coil #3 was so corroded inside that the boot came off with the lower plastic part so that’s now 2 dead coils that have been replaced.

yanezjo

Reaction score
I have a 2014 with purchased with 122k, 2 yaears later I’m at 170 so far routine oil changes, radiator fluid flush 2 times, 130k did tans fluid , other than that replaced 4x4 knob was getting stuck on rear diff and know fell off. Will probably be doing tune up on plugs, wires soon and will get my seat cushioning and seat cover replaced soon, other than that shocks are overdue. I’m happy with my truck any recommendations on seat cushions, seat cover for driver seat?

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2014 with purchased with 122k, 2 yaears later I’m at 170 so far routine oil changes, radiator fluid flush 2 times, 130k did tans fluid , other than that replaced 4x4 knob was getting stuck on rear diff and know fell off. Will probably be doing tune up on plugs, wires soon and will get my seat cushioning and seat cover replaced soon, other than that shocks are overdue. I’m happy with my truck any recommendations on seat cushions, seat cover for driver seat?

Ditto on the seats. Looking into this myself and haven’t come up with much.

tractorpole

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I found these guys, The Seat Shop I have not had the chance to install it yet but the reviews I have seen says the work great.

KTag98

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ditto on the seats. Looking into this myself and haven’t come up with much.

You can get OEM seat covers and cushions on Tasca, but they’re pricey