High mileage owners please check in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spirit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahhhh...I missed that, thx. Makes me feel better with my 215k miles. Almost every mile of that was with the 5-star tuner also.

Big Johnson

Reaction score
Haha yeah its in km but still all original except I rebuilt the rear diff 100k ago, put kings on at 160k, other than replacing the spherical bearings on them I havent had to do much else besides regular maintenance. Solid truck

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha yeah its in km but still all original except I rebuilt the rear diff 100k ago, put kings on at 160k, other than replacing the spherical bearings on them I havent had to do much else besides regular maintenance. Solid truck
Now it all comes out
Jk

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

RaptorForLife

Reaction score
2012 Raptor with 308,000 kilometers. (Bought at 309 kilometers)

Issues Right Now:
1) Battery drains every night. Just replaced battery 2 months ago. I have not yet taken into anyone and was hoping for some insight.
2) Need to service Hill Descent and Traction Control, does a owner get these serviced?

Maintenance and Broken Parts:
1) Getting ready to replace tires for 4th time, ran Duratrack mud and snow and getting 100k plus out of them.
2) Replaced all 4 shocks at 201,500kms. Was not cheap.
3) Had rear window sensor go at 100,000kms, covered under warranty.
4) Rear yoke on drive shaft broke at 270,000kms
5) Replaced all brake pads at 148,000kms and 248,000kms

Otherwise, I am a very happy owner and would not trade this truck for anything else.

Last edited:

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The hill descent fault and battery drain may be related. Check for issue in the 3rd brake light first. I would remove it completely and see if the battery drains overnight like it has been doing.