High Clearance Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m guessing you didn’t get enough interest from the sound of crickets. I ordered the khc ones because I’m impatient[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ruckus08

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
https://wraithoffroad.com/products/ford-raptor-shorty-high-clearance-dual-muffler-exhaust-system

With stock downpipes and factory resonator, no drone and doesn't sound obnoxious. Disclaimer: you'll get a little bit of drone if you use a borla resonator.

I've had it on my truck for a few years. Shines right back up if I knock the dirt off of it. highly recommend.

I don't have a bed anymore, so condensation never worried me ( plus it is 100% humidity in New Orleans for 85% of the year. )
Sorry to revive this post. @zombiekiller , is some welding required to install the Wraith setup? I can’t tell if the mufflers are already welded together. Really love this setup. Just curious if I can install myself or if I need to take it somewhere. Thanks for the suggestion!

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Sorry to revive this post. @zombiekiller , is some welding required to install the Wraith setup? I can’t tell if the mufflers are already welded together. Really love this setup. Just curious if I can install myself or if I need to take it somewhere. Thanks for the suggestion!
no welding required. It's direct bolt on. I switched back to a factory resonator. shockingly, its actually louder than with the borla resonator that I had on it before.