High beams & Aux lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxxed Out

Reaction score
So driving home tonight when my high beams turned on automatically got me thinking ...

Could you some how wire a set of lights to turn on when the high beams automatically turn on? ‍♂️

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Absolutely. Actually LVJ Motorsports makes a really neat kit that allows this feature. You get 5 circuits to tap into your upfitters (in case you need extra amperage for lights). The nice part about routing lights through the LVJ Motorsports kit first is they have a high-beam trigger that activates extra lights when your highs go on.

I have upfitter 1 going to the LVJ Motorsports kit. Going into my LVJ Motorsports kit are 4 LP9s. When upfitter 1 goes on, all 4 LP9 go on. However the LP9s have a "low beam" mode. So I have the low beam setup to turn on when my highs go on (the lows are NOT hooked up to an upfitter, no need, since i never need to turn them on outside of the high beam trigger).

Check it out here: https://www.lvjmotorsports.com/product-page/gen-2-hi-beam-modified-relay-panel

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
Having designed, purchased parts and built a relay panel from scratch I would 100% recommend the LVJ panel. I spent more in $ ordering all the parts let alone the time spent and I still need to make a mounting bracket.