Hide odometer reading

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff West

Reaction score
I have a 2013. Is there anyway to hide the odometer reading or change to something else. Could not find anything if it was possible or not. Just hate t staring at me and wanted to see if it can be hidden or changed to something else. Thanks.

OP
OP
J

Jeff West

Reaction score
Ha Ha. Would definitely work. I do not think there is a way to do it but thought I would ask. I was hoping I could toggle to a trip meter or something so I could leave my fuel economy gauge in the middle screen with my "Miles to E". Went through every option on the dash and could not find it.

Thanks for the welcome. I should have said new to the forum and thank for the ad. Apologize for that.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ha Ha. Would definitely work. I do not think there is a way to do it but thought I would ask. I was hoping I could toggle to a trip meter or something so I could leave my fuel economy gauge in the middle screen with my "Miles to E". Went through every option on the dash and could not find it.

Thanks for the welcome. I should have said new to the forum and thank for the ad. Apologize for that.
Post a pic of your raptor in the Newbie section and all will be redeemed!

GWBush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I have a 2010 and can just press the instrument stalk and the mileage and trip odometer disappears

Plus the sexy white dials. Love them!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 2013. Is there anyway to hide the odometer reading or change to something else. Could not find anything if it was possible or not. Just hate t staring at me and wanted to see if it can be hidden or changed to something else. Thanks.
im currently in thornton. reach out if you need any "OTHER" help on your truck

OP
OP
J

Jeff West

Reaction score
No stalk on mine. Has the center information center with all of the options you scroll through on the steering wheel.