Hi-Lift jack install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bluu

Reaction score
Got the bed re-sprayed, mounted the hi-lift lock brackets and jack, and attached the jack plate and wheel chocks onto the jack. Pretty happy with the setup as if I need to remove all it for something I can just unlock the jack, open the clamp, and take the jack with the accessories out of the bed. Only thing now is finding something to do with the traction boards. I may just end up leaving them in the bag and let them hang out in the bed, or just keep it with the spare tire in the shop. Haven't decided.
did you end up going with the Loc-Rac mount? Does it rattle a bunch, or does it seem pretty secure?

The hook on the one side of the jack looks like its pretty minimalistic and would rattle.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
did you end up going with the Loc-Rac mount? Does it rattle a bunch, or does it seem pretty secure?

The hook on the one side of the jack looks like its pretty minimalistic and would rattle.

Yep, that's what I'm using. No rattle issues and it's quite secure. The jack weighs quite a but and the way the hook it shaped holds it on pretty securely, plus the other side has a full clamp.